HTC Sensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Alright geeks,

I am sacking off the iPhone with a iPad on the way, it makes economic sense to forgot getting a iP4 and move on.

I am considering Htc sensation on a 12 month contract.
Anyone got any opinion on the phone or on HTC products?

Secondarily does it mean I have put all music thru Windows Media or similar to sync the phone?

Alright geeks,

I am sacking off the iPhone with a iPad on the way, it makes economic sense to forgot getting a iP4 and move on.

I am considering Htc sensation on a 12 month contract.
Anyone got any opinion on the phone or on HTC products?

Secondarily does it mean I have put all music thru Windows Media or similar to sync the phone?

Does it run Android or Windows Mobile?

My HTC is the most superior Mobile product I have ever purchased, In my opinion (and hers) It shits all over my girlfriends iPhone.

I've got a desire and I love it.

I've also recently started working at a local impartial phone shop so if you need any advice on handsets I'd be happy to help - I dont get commission, but I do get a lovely blue and grey uniform.

The sensation XL is easily the best HTC phone so far on android

I've got a Desire HD and can't fault it one bit.

Seen others iphones and was not impressed.

The sensation has a little bit bigger screen than the HD but a work colleagues got one and it looks mint, go for it.

I've got a desire and I love it.

I do now! It took me the best part of several months to 'tame' it and get it just right though. I went for ages wishing I had never given up my BlackBerry.

I have a Desire which ive had for 12 months. Great phone but memory llmited. Now looking to get a Samsung Galaxy SII which a friend has an looks even better than the HTC

I'm looking for a new phone and considering HTC but also Nokia N8 how does this compare to the ones mentioned above

I've been given a Nokia at work and its one of the shittest phones I've ever used in my life. Never, ever, will I buy a Nokia.

Until the battery gave in, my Nokia 3310 was the phone I've ever had. How many hours have I spent trying to beat my old Snake record? Answers on a postcard please.

The last decent Nokia came out in about 2002, they make cheap phones for children.

Indeed Nokia were brilliant at making phones, the best. They just got left behind when people wanted mini computers that made calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566