Post Match Huddersfield 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC Fox

Well, that was easy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Post Match Thread: Huddersfield 0 Leicester 2

Pitch invasion has happened.......I bet Jenks was the instigator!!

Comfortable win in the end. Though fair play to Huddersfield, they tried to make a game of it and not just sit back, especially first half.

Big Wes was man of the match for me.

Our record breaking away run goes on.

Last edited:
Re: Huddersfield 0:2 Leicester

NllllllllllllCE :038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038:

I don't wanna jinx us or anything, but if we keep playing like this for the rest of the season I reckon we could go up as champions

But will we rescue Birmingham and send Doncaster down?

I don't wanna jinx us or anything, but if we keep playing like this for the rest of the season I reckon we could go up as champions

Unfortunately with a game to go we're playing for nothing :( boooooo

So what do we think Pearson has learned from fiddling with the side in the last few games?

Is Hammond good enough to take up with us?

Can King play behind a striker?

Is Dyer worth another year? (Of course he is)

Is GTF worth another year?

Can our players comfortably play in a 451?

Personally I think Hammond does a decent job of breaking play up in a 451 but is very cumbersome. Against better players it would just mean James or Drinkwater having to sit deeper to compensate and that will leave us with very few ways of attacking the opposition.

King looks miles off the pace, but to be fair he has hardly played since Christmas.

Who was that Birmingham fan earlier in the season saying he'd stop following Brum if they wet down to League One? I bet he's bricking it now.

Ha ha! Text in to RL "It's now official. City fans have now had more time on the pitch than Conrad Logan"!!!

Pearson's post-match interview was fantastic. "The penny's finally dropped, Ian." :icon_bigg

I have an etiquette issue,please advise.Exactly how much & for how long are we now allowed to laugh at Watford? It's pretty much the only thing left to be decided for the season.

Pearson's post-match interview was fantastic. "The penny's finally dropped, Ian." :icon_bigg

Brilliant - though I think you need to fill people in on the dialogue that immediately preceded.

I have an etiquette issue,please advise.Exactly how much & for how long are we now allowed to laugh at Watford? It's pretty much the only thing left to be decided for the season.
Until they are above us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670