Huddersfield & Donny tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

It's clear that you've never tried that. The number you quote is that of the main switchboard. They will not put you through to the ticket-office.

...because everybody has access to a phone at work.

I'd say from my post it was quite clear I hadn't tried it.

The second sentence almost confirms this.

You really need to lighten up a bit.

Volpone

A friend works irregular hours and has managed to get to every home game except one this season but could not get a ticket for Doncaster.

Seems a bit unfair that friends of season ticket holders will be going, for many of whom it will be their first and last game of the season.

Nottingham Fox

A friend works irregular hours and has managed to get to every home game except one this season but could not get a ticket for Doncaster.

Seems a bit unfair that friends of season ticket holders will be going, for many of whom it will be their first and last game of the season.

Does you friend not know a STH?

Volpone

Does you friend not know a STH?

I think that by the time he found out he had no chance of getting a ticket himself all his contacts with season tickets had bought tickets for their friends. I've told him to become a member for next season.

Blaarev

:icon_redf I feel bad now..... Although it's my third home game this season.

Sod it!!! Really looking forward to invading the pitch in my very special onesie along with dpj and Jenks

Haworthfox

I am the same living away. But I got a membership for £125 for 5 games. Gives you priority. No brainer,

fox58

Apparently Donny have sold just over 1,200 so far of their 2,000 allocation. So there could be a scramble later in the week for any returns

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Great to see we are still managing to give 100 away free to work shy ****ers at DMU and a further 200 available at £6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669