Match Thread Huddersfield v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has never ever done anything like that for me. I suffer a constant, uninterrupted stream of Stringy and Young.
Frustrating content, but nothing wrong with the service

It's been doing that using Chrome and Firefox this season - it was OK before the changes they made in the summer. I switched to IE for one match and it seemed to be better.

The last two matches I've listened on my Blackberry Playbook and it's been fine.

Tonight when I try to listen on my Playbook I can log in OK, but when I try to go to the commentary it takes me to the payment page. So I'm back on my laptop again, and it's cutting out every few minutes. Shambles.

The clubs using the new system have been inundated with complainst but the people running it don't seem to be interested in doing anything about it.

Yes! QUERRRRRRR-KNOCK-ART has scored!!!!

(AND that is how he's saying it)

He's saying ker - nock - art. If anything is wrong, it is the length of the 'ker' but otherwise it's fine.

It's been doing that using Chrome and Firefox this season

I'm using Chrome in Windows 7 - no problems and the clicking is absent.

Tom Bonsall got a mention. I think some on here know him.

It's been doing that using Chrome and Firefox this season - it was OK before the changes they made in the summer. I switched to IE for one match and it seemed to be better.

The last two matches I've listened on my Blackberry Playbook and it's been fine.

Tonight when I try to listen on my Playbook I can log in OK, but when I try to go to the commentary it takes me to the payment page. So I'm back on my laptop again, and it's cutting out every few minutes. Shambles.

You're doing it wrong

Clicking?

Do you mean the sound that happens when the live report thing has been updated? You can switch the sound off on that.

No. It was worse (more obtrusive) than that.

I use Chrome - and I click off the sound - because IE quite often does not give me sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669