Hughes leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

please hearts take the useless twat off our hands

Would not be surprised to see Hughes, De Vries and Maybury all follow Levein to Dundee United.

it could happen its on bbc.co.uk/sport

Hearts targeting Rae and Hughes

Gavin Rae has had an injury-hit time at Ibrox
Hearts are in talks with departing Rangers midfielder Gavin Rae, and the former Ibrox player, Stephen Hughes, about possible moves to Tynecastle.
Rae, 29, has been told that he will not play a part in Walter Smith's plans for next season and is free to leave.

BBC Scotland understands that Hughes, who left Rangers in January 2005, is also in talks about a summer move.

Rae joined Rangers from Dundee in January 2004 but has endured an injury-hit time in Glasgow.

The 29-year-old midfielder has been stand-in captain this season whenever Barry Ferguson has been unavailable.

But Rae had said in March that he did not expect to be offered another deal by manager Walter Smith.

Rae, capped 11 times for Scotland, joined Rangers from Dundee in January 2004 but has made just 38 appearances during an injury-hit time in Glasgow

'BBC Scotland understands that Hughes, who left Rangers in January 2005, is also in talks about a summer move.'

That line is feckin brilliant, could we even get, dare I say it.... a fee??

'BBC Scotland understands that Hughes, who left Rangers in January 2005, is also in talks about a summer move.'

That line is feckin brilliant, could we even get, dare I say it.... a fee??

As long as he goes its great news, the fee is the last thing we need we need him to a agree a move

Re: Hughes off to Hearts?

Just beat me to it, was about to post that :icon_bigg

Moderator's, where do you want LCFC rumours to go? in a seperate 'LCFC Rumours' thread or in the generic 'rumours' thread?

Following comment from Tribal Football regarding this rumour: -
As for Hughes, well I'm afraid that the feeling is one of disappointment on this as well. I can't honestly say I've seen the guy much at all, even when he was at Rangers. He was one of these guys that the media built up a lot, but then that always happens with young Scottish players at the Old Firm clubs, regardless of their ability. But he was another player who ultimately failed to make the grade at Ibrox, so that's not exactly a glowing indictment on the lad is it?

Perhaps he's improved a lot as a player though during his time down south - we certainly have to hope so if he's going to be signing for us.

Source http://www.hearts.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=66455

Just beat me to it, was about to post that :icon_bigg

Moderator's, where do you want LCFC rumours to go? in a seperate 'LCFC Rumours' thread or in the generic 'rumours' thread?

You will now that I have now started a new thread for rumours OUT. All rumours of players leaving the club should be placed here - or will be moved to here.

Following comment from Tribal Football regarding this rumour: -
As for Hughes, well I'm afraid that the feeling is one of disappointment on this as well. I can't honestly say I've seen the guy much at all, even when he was at Rangers. He was one of these guys that the media built up a lot, but then that always happens with young Scottish players at the Old Firm clubs, regardless of their ability. But he was another player who ultimately failed to make the grade at Ibrox, so that's not exactly a glowing indictment on the lad is it?

Perhaps he's improved a lot as a player though during his time down south - we certainly have to hope so if he's going to be signing for us.

Source http://www.hearts.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=66455

erm.......erm...... no, not really :)

Can somebody please post all the links and contents again for me, I can't be arsed to read the full thread and it would be nice and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669