Hull City no longer exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible name and really against this kind of thing so may not be a bad thing if we don't go up as I imagine our owners would have very similar ideas unfortunately.

Horrible name and really against this kind of thing so may not be a bad thing if we don't go up as I imagine our owners would have very similar ideas unfortunately.

I'd rather be in the Premier League, be called Leicester Forest and have the attached badge than be in the Championship. But each to their own.

220px-Leicester_City.svg.png

Well I'm quite confident that you'll be on your own with that one!

I'd rather be in the Premier League, be called Leicester Forest and have the attached badge than be in the Championship. But each to their own.

View attachment 10652

I'd rather hang upside down in a sewer than have Wise linked with the club again and I think it's quite sad that anyone is so desperate to get into the premier league.

I'd rather hang upside down in a sewer than have Wise linked with the club again and I think it's quite sad that anyone is so desperate to get into the premier league.

Well then I think that you're quite sad to let your hatred of one person limit your desire of success for this club.

But each to their own.

Well then I think that you're quite sad to let your hatred of one person limit your desire of success for this club.

But each to their own.

Not a hatred, I don't waste my time with that, I also don't think the premier league is such a great prize that you should give up morals and honour for it.

But each to their own.

Oh, you're actually not joking as I was kind of hoping you were even though it didn't seem like it.

Surely this sort of thing deserves banishment?

Last edited:
I wonder what the people who grew up with Hull City think of the change.

A few years ago there was the suggestion that Leicester City should revert to Leicester Fosse I believed this was a great idea and was surprised that I seemed to be the only one who thought so. I concluded that this was because I did not grow up as a Leicester supporter. Those lucky enough to be "born" into the club clearly had a special attachment to the name.

I wonder what the people who grew up with Hull City think of the change.

A few years ago there was the suggestion that Leicester City should revert to Leicester Fosse I believed this was a great idea and was surprised that I seemed to be the only one who thought so. I concluded that this was because I did not grow up as a Leicester supporter. Those lucky enough to be "born" into the club clearly had a special attachment to the name.

This is about the only time I've agreed with you, I was one of the few in the South Stand holding up the Fosse card and I also started supporting Leicester later in life.

This is about the only time I've agreed with you, I was one of the few in the South Stand holding up the Fosse card and I also started supporting Leicester later in life.

I voted to keep it as City. Mainly because I couldn't really give a shit either way as both names were used by our club previously, I doubt it'd make a difference to me other than changing a word or two in some chants. I think the Fosse/City scenario is a little bit different to renaming your club after a ****ing pussy that isn't even native to the shithole your club is based in.

I've followed City all my life, but wouldnt be offended by a name change to Leicester Fosse, as it would be in keeping with history. However if the current owners went with something unrelated purely for marketing purposes, I'm not sure I'd be keen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669