Hull: Pearson watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearson didn't want DJ to go to Blackpool, he wanted him to go to the sheep instead, but he was given no choice.

How do you not know it was DJC that wanted Blackpool over Derby?

After all the player has the final say where he goes or if he goes.

NP said he didn't want DJ to go to Blackpool, it was done against his wishes for financial reasons. Are you saying NP lied about it?

given no choice by DJC. He could have picked Blackpool over Derby.

Hull shocked by transfer freeze
Published 21:57 05/08/10 By Alan Nixon

Hull City are reeling after the Premier League put a transfer freeze on them.

Relegated Hull must repay debts to clubs they bought players from – with Fulham demanding a payment on the £4.5million signing of Jimmy Bullard.

The Tigers will not get any parachute payment until this cash is settled, which may block a move to buy Arsenal striker Jay Simpson and a loan deal for Spurs midfielder John Bostock.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...Bullard-cash-article545729.html#ixzz0vnLJs6zD

Hull City

Manager: Nigel Pearson (appointed June 2010)

Title odds: 22-1 Last season: 19th (in the Premier League)

Key signings: N Solano (Leicester), J Harper (Sheffield United).

Overview: Said to have debts approaching £30m and have denied reports this week that they are about to go into administration. The departures of many of last season's Premier League squad – Geovanni, Bernard Mendy, Dean Marney, Stephen Hunt, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, George Boateng, Kamel Ghilas and Boaz Myhill among them – have left Pearson, who moved from Leicester in the summer, with a huge task.

Look out for: Solano, who could be a ray of KC sunshine in a gloomy summer.

Prediction: May be dragged into relegation struggle.

I like how Solano, a fairly average player for us, is being touted as their big star signing.

Last edited:
Who gives a **** about Pearson and Hull.....they are nothing, they won today...so did QPR no one gives a shit.

They were playing the Jacks therefore, me.

I can't see why you'd be bothered, at best they're guaranteed an obscure position this season. They've got Brendan Whatshisfacewiththebestagent in charge.

I can't see why you'd be bothered, at best they're guaranteed an obscure position this season. They've got Brendan Whatshisfacewiththebestagent in charge.
Do you work with Cov fans? If so you'll understand my interest.

Do you work with Cov fans? If so you'll understand my interest.

I wasn't aware that Cov fans were employable, but.....nope, I work with Newcastle and Scumderland fans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670