Match Thread Hull v Leicester (league cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schwarzer;
De Laet, Benalouane, Wasilewski, Chilwell
Dodoo, Inler, King (c), Albrighton
Kramarić, Okazaki

Strong bench!

Would be nice to get this wrapped up early though and give Blyth a run out but I reckon it'll be a tight game.

Fuchs and Kante used the League Cup to force their way into the Premier League. Kramaric is reported to be disappointed that he has not been picked for the 1st team. Well this is a chance for him to prove Claudio wrong.

On a dark night in Hull the last thing a striker wants is to see Wasilewski bearing down on him; especially this close to Halloween.

I'd like Okazaki to score tonight, but he probably won't.

And Kram as he played well against West Ham but needs to learn to take his chances better!

If Benny puts in another good shift he can't be far off a league start as he was also very good I thought and offered something our current two don't, good with the ball and excellent long ball distribution.

Will be interesting to hear how he gets on as it looks like to stream isn't happening tonight.

EDIT - And as I say that one pops up on cricfree so it could be on!!

Kram needs to make better decisions, I'd like to see him knuckle down and succeed because he has some great ability there. Generally speaking, his final pass or finish needs to improve. Maybe take a leaf out of Vardy's book and really start running into space more often and chase down more lost causes and he might just make himself a chance.

Hope Kramaric can give Ranieri some food for thought tonight. That second striker position is an area of the team open to someone staking a claim alongside Vardy right now and I think Kramaric has the talent -just needs the confidence.

I think we're in for a bit of a tonking. According to the BBC the back 4 are Okazaki, de Laet, Krameric and King

Are we losing yet?

The one on Rojadirecta is showing Sheff Wed v Arsenal. I'd be very surprised if a stream shows up.

Kramaric with a shot on target after 20 seconds. Looks like he's up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566