iacgmooh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, now I see why Scott Sinclair doesn't give a flying **** about his football career and fair play to him!

Hmmm, now I see why Scott Sinclair doesn't give a flying **** about his football career and fair play to him!

I feel sorry for him. Get undressed and she shrieks and sobs. Get your 'tool' out and she has a panic attack. Turn off the lights and she screams for her mummy. Dunno what she would do if you tried to enter but I'm betting it wouldn't be pleasant.

It would be remiss of me not to point out, in an entirely non-judgemental way, that if you actually have time in your day to sit down and watch this type of programme then something has gone very wrong with your life and you really need to turn off the telly and just sit and have a long think about what you've become.
I say this only out of love and concern. May dog have mercy on your soul.

It would be remiss of me not to point out, in an entirely non-judgemental way, that if you actually have time in your day to sit down and watch this type of programme then something has gone very wrong with your life and you really need to turn off the telly and just sit and have a long think about what you've become.
I say this only out of love and concern. May dog have mercy on your soul.
What is it? I know there's a jungle, I know there are people who are referred to as celebrities by virtue of being mentioned in a newspaper once. What do they do?

What is it? I know there's a jungle, I know there are people who are referred to as celebrities by virtue of being mentioned in a newspaper once. What do they do?

****ed if I know. I think I'd sooner remove my eyeballs with a rusty breadknife than look at shite like this. I think they have to live on a pretend jungle set while the gay couple from Byker Grove take the piss out of them, but don't quote me on it.

I've lost faith in coffee.

Two bottles of Frosty Jacks for a fiver is a genius promotion which hasn't quit for the whole of 2012.

That's all I need.

Bit of belly flesh from Nadine tonight!

And that fat cook is a hell of a noise machine from both ends!

despite offering up some nice underboob shots of late, that helen must die...

that ashleigh gets hotter and hotter as helen shows just how dumb she is
:057:

No surprise really. Nevermind Spion, Helen is still there.

I wouldn't touch Helen with yours MoFo. Body is unquestionably good but the personality and hang-ups she has would make her unpokeable IMHO.

Now Charlie on the other hand, pure filth!

'I'm+A+Celebrity...Get+Me+Out+Of+Here+-+Ashley+Roberts

Thanks MK! I'm just going to focus on the top half of that image and let my mind paint the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566