Ian Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wearing any blinkers, it was shit, we are shit, they weren't quite as shitty as we were.

I was just responding to the original poster, who seems to think Ian Holloway's boys took one hell of a beating, which is bollocks, it was a very average beating.

You dont know your football do you? We were far the better side, looking at the highlights on Sky this morning even they agree, most of your fans agree:068:

You dont know your football do you? We were far the better side, looking at the highlights on Sky this morning even they agree, most of your fans agree:068:

They didn't actually show all the chances for either side though did they?

Certainly didn't show you the last minute one when your keeper clutched the ball on the goal line from whichever of our lads toepoked it(think it was Fryatt.)

Still we were cack, your lot were determined and worked hard.

Still a rubbish match played on an awful pitch.

They didn't actually show all the chances for either side though did they?

Certainly didn't show you the last minute one when your keeper clutched the ball on the goal line from whichever of our lads toepoked it(think it was Fryatt.)

Still we were cack, your lot were determined and worked hard.

Still a rubbish match played on an awful pitch.

I agree the pitch was a disgrace but at least we passed the ball no hoofball left that to you guys. Howard is shite suprised he stayed on the pitch mind you Timar had the better of him!

Last edited:
It makes me laugh when the Green goons absolutely slate Ollie but then say how amazing Halmosi, Timar etc played. Who the feck brought these players to the club? Hardly going to be Fatty Sturrock is it - he only brings in second-rate players from Scotland and average strikers from Exeter.

You all have a lot to thank Ollie for.

It makes me laugh when the Green goons absolutely slate Ollie but then say how amazing Halmosi, Timar etc played. Who the feck brought these players to the club? Hardly going to be Fatty Sturrock is it - he only brings in second-rate players from Scotland and average strikers from Exeter.

You all have a lot to thank Ollie for.

We are far better off with out him we have got 5 mill in the bank and a better side that can beat the crap he put out against us yesterday!:icon_bigg

You were the better side,don't know about 'far better' but to be better than us is no great acheivement tbh.On that performance you are a middle of the Road Championship side,you won't go up but neither will you be involved in a relegation fight

We are far better off with out him we have got 5 mill in the bank and a better side that can beat the crap he put out against us yesterday!:icon_bigg

A better side? Yes players like McLean and Paterson really are so much better than SEB and Norris - what a load of bollocks. I thought Plymouth were pretty mediocre for major spells yesterday, it was just that we were worse.

Well they were still locked in the dressing room at 8pm when Radio Leicester finished their match coverage.

From what I can see Holloway has been very good at identifying the problems and he will come out with some sense after the match,like he did last night.However the worrying thing for me is he doesn't seem to know what to do to fix the problem.We needed a leader and he idn't get one in the transfer window,we are still playing Hume out on the wing when its clear he isn't a winger,we have a Striker who cost us something like 2 million only getting half a game,if Campbell isn't given the games then he is never going to regain his sharpness.For me yesterday he was the only player who looked like he might do something when he got the ball.
Its fine that IH can identify the problem but it seems he doesn't know what to do to rectify it

Its all very simple.

We have the best defensive record in the league. FACT.

We have the worst offensive record in the league. FACT.

Our top goal scorer in Hume with 7 goals. And he is playing on the wing!

We are not scoring goals and dont look like scoring goals. We do not have any attacking midfielders. I hate to say it, but I think we are ****ed!

On the bright side, we get to play Forest next season.

well done you won the biggest game in your pathetic history. do you seriously think that you are ever going to achieve anything? the day that plymouth win a decent league or cup, or indeed get to the championship's play-offs, will be the day that i stop believing that plymouth fans are bitter, twisted freaks

By the way, that is not a personal attack on you.

I don't want you getting upset again and getting the "inner circle" police on my case!
You can attack me all you like. I have bought a Jack Russell purely to learn how to deal with naughty little annoyancies that won't let go.

You can attack me all you like. I have bought a Jack Russell purely to learn how to deal with naughty little annoyancies that won't let go.

My favourite breed of dog after Border Collies. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670