ICC Trophy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

No-ones Started this yet so i will.. come on India!!! Got £15 on will get me £75 and i did £10 on West Indies would get me £100 so hopefully thats the consolation prize..

Cant believe its: Australia India and England in one group that really is harsh and we will get W.Indies or Sri Lanka.

I thought you considered yourself 100% English. Double standards Jessel, if you India to win at Cricket, you should support them at football.

Gonna be a good tourney

No-ones Started this yet so i will.. come on India!!! Got £15 on will get me £75 and i did £10 on West Indies would get me £100 so hopefully thats the consolation prize..

Cant believe its: Australia India and England in one group that really is harsh and we will get W.Indies or Sri Lanka.

:102: :102: :102: :tumbleweed:

IMO we are in for a hiding in the one dayers and in the Ashes, there is no way in this world you can enter into a Test series against a side with such quality as the Aussies with such a high proportion of your squad having huge question marks over their fitness.

The reason we won the Ashes last summer was due to the fact that we went through virtually the entire series with the strongest possible side we could field, we were well prepared both physically and mentally and we also caught the Aussies by surprise, this time around many of our more high profile performers are struggling for fitness and IMO we go to Australia in far worse shape than last summer.

Granted we have some very talented youngsters coming through but this series is far too early in their careers, to expect them to perform miracles.

I personally reckon England wont get hammered in the Ashes. I think we'll lose but this team has too much grit and passion (coughFootieteamcough) to let a whitewash.

Just to add interesting opinion, two players in either side belong to the Hall Of Fame
Gerrard = Flintoff

I personally reckon England wont get hammered in the Ashes. I think we'll lose but this team has too much grit and passion (coughFootieteamcough) to let a whitewash.

Just to add interesting opinion, two players in either side belong to the Hall Of Fame
Gerrard = Flintoff
Lee Morris = Flintoff

im just supporting the team that my family originated from also ive got a bet on them to win.. no divided loyalties, of course i want England to win in Football and Cricket but i wouldnt say i am passionate; i am not to fussed wheter england win or not i dont lose too much sleep over it. Also i do want India to do well in Football i could probably name most the squad our players include: Singhs and Patels :icon_lol:

im just supporting the team that my family originated from also ive got a bet on them to win.. no divided loyalties, of course i want England to win in Football and Cricket but i wouldnt say i am passionate; i am not to fussed wheter england win or not i dont lose too much sleep over it. Also i do want India to do well in Football i could probably name most the squad our players include: Singhs and Patels :icon_lol:
I think I'd agree with you Jessel, I don't give a feck how England get on in cricket or football either :icon_lol: , at least the cricketers don't think they have a devine right to win anything just by gracing the fans with their higher presence

I tell a lie, yes of course I'd like to see the cricketers do well and indeed I will support them, the footballers can go feck themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669