If MadDog Hadn't Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Wonder what posistion we would be in the league if Martin Allen was still in charge?

I reckon round about where we are at the mo, although his shortcomings are now more apparent. For Example Signings

Nielson-3rd Choice had to loan a keeper to replace him
Kaebi-Slightly unlucky due to injuries but looked lightweight in his 3 appearances
N-Gotty- Has Looked Solid
Clarke-Solid until unfortunate events at forest
Clemence-Average overall lacks consistency but picked up now he has a proper midfielder alongside him
Hayes-Bit Part player at best
Newton-Failed to make an impact
Kenton-Still around but not in the squad
Cort-Almost Total flop apart from his chelsea performance
Kishishev-Not upto pace of The Championship
DJ- Not Showed 2Million Value but a decent goals to game ratio

Would Like To Know What You Think?

well i think we'd have twice as much crap in the squad, thanks to the transfer window, and we'd be cemented in the relegation zone

nonsense post.

we'd be in deeper shit than we are now. of all them players listed only DJ and Clem are potential first team regulars. the rest are/were hopeless..... and clarke had a banger!

nonsense post.

we'd be in deeper shit than we are now. of all them players listed only DJ and Clem are potential first team regulars. the rest are/were hopeless..... and clarke had a banger!

We might have scored more goals though and had a more entertaining style of football at home

your post says it all, the players you listed weren't up to it and the squad wasn't balanced. We couldn't be much worse than where we are now, but we'd probably be around 6 pts worse and in the s**t.

PS including Clarke isn't valid, since his incident happened the day before MA2 left. So MA2 would still be left with Mattock/Sheehan at LB.

your post says it all, the players you listed weren't up to it and the squad wasn't balanced. We couldn't be much worse than where we are now, but we'd probably be around 6 pts worse and in the s**t.

PS including Clarke isn't valid, since his incident happened the day before MA2 left. So MA2 would still be left with Mattock/Sheehan at LB.

You could tell during the first forest game allen was on his way out the door just by the first half performance

Nurse! Nurse! NURSE!, please! I need my medication NOW!

:bang:

Is it still February? Definitely not November?

Last edited:
If's, but's, what if's, maybe's, could have been's ...... oh and Kenton is no longer around.

Who gives a feck!

We cannot guess what woould've happened this season if he had stayed, we might've gone on a unbeaten run from Plymouth away to Christmas.

Then again we could've done worse than we have now!

It doesn't matter one jot because he isn't here.

Where would we be right now if MON hadn't left? In the Champions League no doubt.......:icon_roll

I Wonder what posistion we would be in the league if Martin Allen was still in charge?

I reckon round about where we are at the mo, although his shortcomings are now more apparent. For Example Signings

Nielson-Milan signing
Kaebi-Milan signing
N-Gotty- Milan signing
Clarke-Solid until unfortunate events at forest
Clemence-Average overall lacks consistency but picked up now he has a proper midfielder alongside him
Hayes-Bit Part player at best
Newton-Milan signing
Kenton-Rob Kelly signing
Cort-Milan signing
Kishishev-Milan signing
DJ- Not Showed 2Million Value but a decent goals to game ratio

Would Like To Know What You Think?

He's going to be on soccer AM today, we can find out. Don't know why I'm watching though, in all the episodes I've seen if this show I've yet to find a single gag funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669