Ignore thread feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

I know this was asked before Jeff, but any chance of the 'ignore thread' feature ever working again?

Correct. That's the way I use the forum so that's the way I wish it would work.

Surely though you don't know that you want to ignore a thread until you've seen at least one of its posts? You could therefore set it to ignore from within the thread, i.e. by going to 'thread tools' at the top of the thread.

Surely though you don't know that you want to ignore a thread until you've seen at least one of its posts? You could therefore set it to ignore from within the thread, i.e. by going to 'thread tools' at the top of the thread.
I don't think that's what he means.

I always read at least one post in the thread but then can't ignore as you say using the thread tools. Something about reading in unread posts view as previously mentioned.

I always read at least one post in the thread but then can't ignore as you say using the thread tools. Something about reading in unread posts view as previously mentioned.

OK - I've just ignored this thread and it has disappeared from the index. Do you mean that when the next post is made, it will still appear in the list of unread posts?

OK - I've just ignored this thread and it has disappeared from the index. Do you mean that when the next post is made, it will still appear in the list of unread posts?

Because I view by new posts, yes!

I explained all this when I installed the ignore thread feature last year. There's a thread about it somewhere, you should be able to find it if you've not got it on ignore...

I know you did Jeff, I admitted as much in the opening post. Just wanted to know if anything would ever be done about it was all ;-)

I think it may have been me who mentioned this before. I use the "New Posts" button to navigate the site, so this still didn't let me escape Spion's musical tastes even though I put the thread on ignore.

Can I call the forum owner a **** without being infracted? Just want to check before doing so :icon_bigg

I think you could type "Jeff is a ****" if Jeff happened to be the pet name for Mrs Spion's boss box, but seeing as she refers to it as "Mawsley's Mess Bucket" then writing "Jeff is a ****" would only be viewed as abusive and liable for an infraction.

In my opinion.

I think you could type "Jeff is a ****" if Jeff happened to be the pet name for Mrs Spion's boss box, but seeing as she refers to it as "Mawsley's Mess Bucket" then writing "Jeff is a ****" would only be viewed as abusive and liable for an infraction.

In my opinion.

《Mrs Brown》
That's nice
《/Mrs Brown》

In my opinion.
Do we know of any famous Jeffs who are ****s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566