I'm Taking My Daughter Out Of School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
That's it. The Final Straw. I'm taking her out of school

I have just had to suffer the ultimate humiliation that no parent should ever, EVER have to go through.

I have just been to collect my Daughter from pre-school. On the playing field were kids as youngs as 5 being taught football by f****t players. What sort of example is this, not only were they subject to the whole debarkle, but the f*****t players were also being displayed in full training regalia without any sort of shame or care in the world.

To add insult to injury my Daughter asked who they were. "Wankers", I educated her, "Wankers". I am very careful what my Daughter sees or hears and I am ashamed about what she had to see this morning. "Wankers" I kept informing her all the way home "They are Wankers" I won't have her subjected to this sort of image. Wankers

Wankers

Home tuition is expensive though Melto.

Joe_Fox said:
Home tuition is expensive though Melto.
Nothing compared to the price of a f****t free home

Last edited:
You are within your rights to have her withdrawn from such lessons - it counts as religious education.

Could be worse, could be Rix and Jones....:102:

MKFox said:
Could be worse, could be Rix and Jones....:102:

Brave words there MK, dont know if they would hold up in court though....:102:

But I agree with you......:038: :038:

I have just been to collect my Daughter from pre-school. On the playing field were kids as youngs as 5 being taught football by f****t players.
Too late, too ****ing late!!!!!!!

I have now just been to collect another one of my daughters from pre-school, only to see the original Daughter mentioned in the first post suffering first hand the events I witnessed a year ago.

My eldest Daughter is being coached football by Forest players.

I see no future.

Too late, too ****ing late!!!!!!!

I have now just been to collect another one of my daughters from pre-school, only to see the original Daughter mentioned in the first post suffering first hand the events I witnessed a year ago.

My eldest Daughter is being coached football by Forest players.

I see no future.

Currently better than being coached by Leicester players to be fair

The first "soccer school" -as it was called -my son went to in Dinnington --about 5 miles from me -was run by Forest but this was when he was about 7 and he is 14 now and he got a certificate etc and the chance of going to the City ground for a match (needless to say this was never taken up)

He is fully fledged LCFC fan and on the day of dispair he was in tears at the final whistle in a pub with all Sheff U fans in it- BUT they had the grace not to take the mickey. In his email he even has "lcfcforlife"

So dont worry I'm sure she wont turn to the "Dark Side" and will support the team she sees her dad support

Why are they doing football training during the Summer Term? :icon_conf
They're 5 and in their first year, probably as wise not to complain too much about the curriculum in this instance. I doubt it was too serious!!!!

my son has been ripping the piss out of me since stoke and is even taunting me about how MK will beat city 3 or 4 nil next season....

it's his birthday in a few weeks, see how funny the little fecker finds it when there is feck all for him to open....

my son has been ripping the piss out of me since stoke and is even taunting me about how MK will beat city 3 or 4 nil next season....

it's his birthday in a few weeks, see how funny the little fecker finds it when there is feck all for him to open....
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I take it you have explained in full detail and at length how mk dons is just a commercial franchise of the once great Wimbledon, if not then why not?

I take it you have explained in full detail and at length how mk dons is just a commercial franchise of the once great Wimbledon, if not then why not?
until i'm blue in the face leroy....

however, they do come to his school and he trains with them during the week. I'd prefer him to support his local side rather than one of the 'big 4' who he'd have no ties to.

until i'm blue in the face leroy....

however, they do come to his school and he trains with them during the week. I'd prefer him to support his local side rather than one of the 'big 4' who he'd have no ties to.

City have some very nice crested ties available in the clubshop:icon_wink

I'm still reeling from the shock that they have schools in Melton. Blimey, whatever next? Paved roads?

:icon_cool

I'm still reeling from the shock that they have schools in Melton. Blimey, whatever next? Paved roads?

:icon_cool
I live in the borough, not the town. We're posh here y'know :icon_bigg

Buy him a complete City strip for his birthday, and while he's opening the box, go upstairs and burn all his other clothes. Revenge and an education all rolled into one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669