Incident after Macclesfield game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pensioners windscreen damages poor youths foot. Compensation claim underway. Police busy investigating ferral kids claims of boredom in Barwell.

:icon_lol: It maked me lolz

Posted on FT to see if anyone can help. :icon_conf

Pensioners windscreen damages poor youths foot. Compensation claim underway. Police busy investigating ferral kids claims of boredom in Barwell.

i knew it would be Will's fault

Good idea. And we can all check whether they correct the spelling of the word 'feral' before publication.

Good idea. And we can all check whether they correct the spelling of the word 'feral' before publication.

We could also debate whether or not it is now acceptable to start a sentence with a conjunction.

We could also debate whether or not it is now acceptable to start a sentence with a conjunction.

But you know it is. So there's no meaningful debate.

In my only incident with the police I thought they were flipping hopeless. Me and a friend were punched in broad daylight just outside the market in town. The guy ran off. They interviewed us etc etc. I hate to think how many CCTV cameras were present along the route and how many witnesses there must have been and still they never got him..

In my only incident with the police I thought they were flipping hopeless. Me and a friend were punched in broad daylight just outside the market in town. The guy ran off. They interviewed us etc etc. I hate to think how many CCTV cameras were present along the route and how many witnesses there must have been and still they never got him..

Kewl story bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670