Internationals Easter 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's going to be an hour long phone in on the BBC tonight discussing who is better with their heels.

Vardy puts it on a plate for Alli to sky it over an almost open goal from 10 yards out......... Drinky would have scored that.

It's not like him to come out with shit
According to Glenn, Henderson's corner for the winner was of a lower dijectory than his previous attempts.

So no Drinky then?

Assume he will start next week. Got to get those Spurs boys some rest with the premier league run in coming....

A skilful manager would capitalise on that and play 4-1-3-2 from the off on Tuesday, with Kane and Vardy up front

So that will be Wellbeck, Walcott and Sturridge in a hopeless front three, then...

A skilful manager would capitalise on that and play 4-1-3-2 from the off on Tuesday, with Kane and Vardy up front

So that will be Wellbeck, Walcott and Sturridge in a hopeless front three, then...
With Rooney a possible sub for one of those three.

Extraordinary stuff
Yes - I wsn't expecting that! Two skilful, well taken goals and a thumping header to seal an unlikely win coming from 2 -0 against World Champs. A high pressing, high energy performance, it was a City /Spurs type game. Congrats to Vardy on his first spectacular international goal - Commiserations to Butland, he looked devastated.

Also should mention the crowd - were there any Germans there? Could only hear the English supporters singing, even when we were 2-0 down. Perhaps it was a strategic placing of microphones but it made for a great atmosphere.

Also should mention the crowd - were there any Germans there? Could only hear the English supporters singing, even when we were 2-0 down. Perhaps it was a strategic placing of microphones but it made for a great atmosphere.
I wouldn't get over-excited. Roy has already said he'll revert to Wilshere and Rooney come the tournament so we'll go back to a boring sole striker and slow, sideways passing.

England 37% possession and win, sounds familiar: maybe Roy's been taking note afterall

Schmeichel injured in training for Denmark.

Hamstring. I hope he's not rushed back for Tuesday as Denmark's other goalkeeper was injured as well. They've called up a third one now

I knew we shouldn't have let Conrad go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670