Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feriol said:
wasn't it Mobile phones before?

they just look for excuses, by blaming ipods, phones or whatever, they are essentially saying it is the victims fault. they are trying to push the responsability for rising crime onto us.

This would be my interpretation as well. ;)

Steven said:
I hope all you IPod owners are happy fuelling violent crime. :mad: :mad: :mad: :frown: :098:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5195910.stm

Rising crime has nothing to do with a police force full of tossers then? A police force that are about as effective as a boil on a witches arse. If they spent more time doing "police" work, rather than fanny around trying to catch those arrogant kunts who dare to go 3mph over the speed limit, we might get somewhere with this rising crime.

Boy Genius said:
Rising crime has nothing to do with a police force full of tossers then? A police force that are about as effective as a boil on a witches arse. If they spent more time doing "police" work, rather than fanny around trying to catch those arrogant kunts who dare to go 3mph over the speed limit, we might get somewhere with this rising crime.

Oh dear, just got another 3 points BG??

Does everybody now have an association to represent them?

Melton Fox said:
Does everybody now have an association to represent them?

It would seem so. :icon_roll

I wonder who's representing me, I bet I'm on my own

Could we not have a "The sad bast**ds that spend all of their time on forums association"?:102:

fcukcov said:
Could we not have a "The sad bast**ds that spend all of their time on forums association"?:102:

you could be chairman...............:icon_wink

Boy Genius said:
you could be chairman...............:icon_wink
Im more co vice junior acting chairman, melts would have to be top dog.

fcukcov said:
Im more co vice junior acting chairman, melts would have to be top dog.
I've been in Manchester all morning neglecting my duties. I can't be top dog

Melton Fox said:
I've been in Manchester all morning neglecting my duties. I can't be top dog
Ive been at fosse park for most of the day. next was fecking mad. No lcfc players to report and no duzza. Although i did see him in his mini on weds night in Hinkley driving on the perimeter road.

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
Ive been at fosse park for most of the day. next was fecking mad. No lcfc players to report and no duzza. Although i did see him in his mini on weds night in Hinkley driving on the perimeter road.

:icon_lol: I never see you!! I do look as well!!

Durham Fox said:
:icon_lol: I never see you!! I do look as well!!
is you life really that dull. ive been stalking you so much i even know where you live now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669