Ishmael Miller Loan target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_conf Are you exaggerating for the purposes of comedy?

No. If you'd mentioned his name in a general chat thread I'd have had no idea he was a footballer.
Is there a reason why I should have heard of him, other than because he's a West Brom squad player?

I've just looked him up and it seems the only time he's played against us was the away match at West Brom last season. I didn't go to that match or listen to it on the radio. He didn't score.

I also notice his name was in a list of Tony Mowbray signings I posted in June when we were looking for a new manager. I just copied and pasted a list. If you asked me about the other names on that list I wouldn't recognise most of them.

Have seen him on the box a few times

When he's good, he's very very good, but when he's bad he's Nathan Blake

Roberts and Vassell would take us to five strikers. Think that might be enough

Miller has been identified as a potential loan target by new Leicester boss Sven Goran Eriksson, who was Manchester City manager when they sold Miller to the Baggies for £900,000 in January 2008.

But with Odemwingie recovering from treatment on a knee problem, Di Matteo is reluctant to let Miller go just yet.

That article also says "A group of City players will be taking part in a half-term singing session at the Walkers Stadium today."

I wonder what they'll be singing?

Now THAT is funny!!!

Article in the merc today about how Sven was there last night and seen chatting to his agent
Sounds like its on the cards then! Gggeeerrrrriiiiimmmm in!
That article also says "A group of City players will be taking part in a half-term singing session at the Walkers Stadium today."

I wonder what they'll be singing?

Sven, Sven, Sven Goran Eriksson?? ;)

There's about 5 players mentioned. One of them is Abe.
Language skills must be coming along then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669