It's time to turn on our owners

"Which hand should I shit on before I clap?"

"This is called adding. If I have two beans, and then I add two more beans, what do I have?"

"Some beans"

“Slap them on here and I’ll cuckle your gladdys, big boy”

Some of us read more than headlines and first paragraphs...

"However, that still isn't enough to outvote the 250-strong unelected senate, which was appointed by Mr Prayuth, and are allowed to join the vote in parliament for the next administration. They are likely to object to Move Forward's progressive agenda, in particular its pledge to amend the controversial lese majeste law."
Plus of course they're just ****ing politicians.

A reform agenda gets you elected, but once you've got your feet under the table the reforming zeal withers a touch. Cushy number for a few years. Kerching. Job done.

They'll have been well aware of the senate structure & how little they can actually achieve but since when has that ever stopped a politician from making promises. All just a game.

Plus every government in SE Asia is more bent than Italian football. Corruption is rooted in everyday life from the local beat copper to the head of the army. I don't imagine anything much will happen beyond a few sacrificial lambs to appease the masses. Maybe KP will be one of them ? Maybe not ?

All depends on whether Top can suck the royal cock as well as his old man could really. We'll see.

Plus of course they're just ****ing politicians.

A reform agenda gets you elected, but once you've got your feet under the table the reforming zeal withers a touch. Cushy number for a few years. Kerching. Job done.

They'll have been well aware of the senate structure & how little they can actually achieve but since when has that ever stopped a politician from making promises. All just a game.

Plus every government in SE Asia is more bent than Italian football. Corruption is rooted in everyday life from the local beat copper to the head of the army. I don't imagine anything much will happen beyond a few sacrificial lambs to appease the masses. Maybe KP will be one of them ? Maybe not ?

All depends on whether Top can suck the royal cock as well as his old man could really. We'll see.
Judging by this season, he'll be sucking the wrong cock.

The first of (hopefully) many changes in the senior leadership structure of the club.

Simon Capper (Finance Director) has left the club to be replaced by Matt Phillips (Club Secretary) who was already at the club in the role of 'General Counsel'. Formerly worked for BT and Sky.

The first of (hopefully) many changes in the senior leadership structure of the club.

Simon Capper (Finance Director) has left the club to be replaced by Matt Phillips (Club Secretary) who was already at the club in the role of 'General Counsel'. Formerly worked for BT and Sky.
Capper is a decent name for a finance director.

Rodgers was right, a refresh was needed. But then maybe Capper has simply jumped ship? Who can say what may lie behind a "resignation"?

Top is an inept pretender and should have sold the club at the 1st opportunity

After such an extraordinary failure, how is it acceptable to have an owner, chief executive and director of football completely silent this evening?

How can the club not make a public statement? The disregard for supporters is staggering.

As we read that backroom staff are leaving the club for better opportunities elsewhere, we appear to be led by absolute amateurs.

Aiyawatt, Whelan and Rudkin - you are pathetic clowns.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463