It's time to turn on our owners

You absolutely can support one person or entity without supporting others.

I don't know how else to make the point.

If you support the board, you have to accept the structure they are committed to and the people that go along with it.

Asking for some change is nonsensical. It isn't going to happen. Whelan and Rudkin are there because that's how Aiyawatt wants it.

It's like asking EM to play two up front. Well yeah, but he isn't going to is he, so what's the point?

I don't know how else to make the point.

If you support the board, you have to accept the structure they are committed to and the people that go along with it.

Asking for some change is nonsensical. It isn't going to happen. Whelan and Rudkin are there because that's how Aiyawatt wants it.

It's like asking EM to play two up front. Well yeah, but he isn't going to is he, so what's the point?
It is how he has wanted it for a very long time now. Doesn’t mean he will never change his mind. He can sack them whenever he wants to.

I’m square against hounding out our owners. They just need proper experience supporting them. Proper finance people, proper management, proper PR and fan relations people. We also need to shift focus and get a proper team of analysts and scouts. We should be playing moneyball. It was an approach that won us a title and one we stupidly abandoned.

I'm with you on this.

I can't sit comfortably with going after Top or KP.

I blame Rudkin heavily, he's Director of Football and it's the football decisions generally that have got us into this mess, not the business decisions as such (i.e. sticking with Rodgers too long, overspending on players, giving ridiculous contracts are football decisions Vs things like building a new training ground, planning stadium development, etc).

Rudkin, Whelan and Rodgers get the majority of the blame still IMO. Even now, a big part of me blames Rodgers for how the end of this season is going since it's so similar to what we saw in his last few seasons and I think he's destroyed the players' fitness levels.

Everybody will have a point at which they've had enough of Aiyawatt and his family. It's absolutely fair enough to need more derogation and decline before you are prepared to go there. Of course they have plenty of credit because they're unquestionably the best owners we've ever had.

The problem I have is with wanting change but supporting the very people who implacably stand in the way of change.

I think the last few seasons have shown that Aiyawatt is out of his depth and wholly committed to people who are not competent. I can't just sit there and watch us slide backwards and accept it because Vichai used to be competent.

I'm with you on this.

I can't sit comfortably with going after Top or KP.

I blame Rudkin heavily, he's Director of Football and it's the football decisions generally that have got us into this mess, not the business decisions as such (i.e. sticking with Rodgers too long, overspending on players, giving ridiculous contracts are football decisions Vs things like building a new training ground, planning stadium development, etc).

Rudkin, Whelan and Rodgers get the majority of the blame still IMO. Even now, a big part of me blames Rodgers for how the end of this season is going since it's so similar to what we saw in his last few seasons and I think he's destroyed the players' fitness levels.

You’re sort of right but (incredibly) so is BN

If you want to place most of the blame onto Rudkin, then you simply have to blame Top - he’s totally his man placed into key positions both inside and outside LCFC and he has stood by every decision the hopeless **** has made

Same deal applies to this to wanting to blame Daka for being totally shit and missing chances a ****ing ten year old could score from (which I absolutely do), then you also have to blame Maresca for continually playing the hopeless ****

Both are to blame

You’re sort of right but (incredibly) so is BN

If you want to place most of the blame onto Rudkin, then you simply have to blame Top - he’s totally his man placed into key positions both inside and outside LCFC and he has stood by every decision the hopeless **** has made

Same deal applies to this to wanting to blame Daka for being totally shit and missing chances a ****ing ten year old could score from (which I absolutely do), then you also have to blame Maresca for continually playing the hopeless ****

Both are to blame

[email protected]

Just emailed him, will let you know if it bounces back :005:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570