It's time to turn on our owners

Interesting stuff - one of the (many) problems we currently have is the fact that the Club have been fed by sycophantic nobbers for a very long time, so no wonder they do whatever they want without thinking about what fans actually want

Hope these guys succeed

I was thinking something along these lines could happen last year and I'm pleased to see it now is.

I think someone could do a hostile takeover of the FT for about £100.

They charge £10 a member, I reckon they have less than 10 members. One vote one member. If I join and 9 of you lot do, and assuming you all vote for me, I could be the new head of the FT.

One of the key things about the FT is that they're seen by the media as the legitimate voice of fans and because they fear to criticise the club, the media rarely picks up the very legitimate concerns that many fans have about the finances and running of the club.

Interesting stuff - one of the (many) problems we currently have is the fact that the Club have been fed by sycophantic nobbers for a very long time, so no wonder they do whatever they want without thinking about what fans actually want

Hope these guys succeed

Won't make a jot of difference though.

We're wholly owned by a family of billionaires. They'll do exactly what they want, when they want, until they get bored & stop doing it. **** what anyone else says.

It'll take the new leadership approximately 8 seconds into their first encounter with the club hierarchy to work that out. At which point they'll shrug their shoulders & join the chorus.

Net result: **** all.

Won't make a jot of difference though.

We're wholly owned by a family of billionaires. They'll do exactly what they want, when they want, until they get bored & stop doing it. **** what anyone else says.

It'll take the new leadership approximately 8 seconds into their first encounter with the club hierarchy to work that out. At which point they'll shrug their shoulders & join the chorus.

Have to give them a chance though.

Have to give them a chance though.
Of course.

I mean, if I ever met Scarlett Johanssen I'd still give it a go. Just in case she was having a crisis in terms of mental focus & had been struck down with temporary blindness or something. Don't ask you don't get.

Probably the same end result though for both me & the FT.

Well, this may nicely tie a few things together.... Stadium Expansion (with plans to make it a multi - purpose venue*) , Safe Standing plans, new leadership team of French descent, and cue the slogan "we all stand together".

*First act to perform at the expanded King Power Stadium will of course be Sir Paul McCartney.

I've joined the trust in order to force some change of that pathetic organisation from the inside.

Give Boc his money back you ****s, he needs it for barge repairs

It's item number one in the new regime's manifesto - just to stop the ****er moaning about it

Go get 'em Lako - power to the people. I know you can do it

Well, this may nicely tie a few things together.... Stadium Expansion (with plans to make it a multi - purpose venue*) , Safe Standing plans, new leadership team of French descent, and cue the slogan "we all stand together".

*First act to perform at the expanded King Power Stadium will of course be Sir Paul McCartney.
That boring old **** will surely be dead by the time any stadium expansion happens. Although to be fair a soulless concrete bowl with appalling acoustics would be the perfect venue for his twee little ditties.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663