Confirmed Transfer Iversen loaned to Stoke

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Leicester City goalkeeper Daniel Iversen will spend the remainder of the 2023/24 season on loan at Stoke City, subject to Football League clearance.

The 26-year-old, who moved to King Power Stadium in January 2016, has made 17 appearances for the Foxes in all competitions and has enjoyed previous loan spells with Oldham Athletic, Rotherham United, OH Leuven and Preston North End.

He now links up with Steven Schumacher’s side, who are next in action on Saturday 6 January when they host Brighton & Hove Albion in the Emirates FA Cup.

Yep, one down but quite a few more to go.

He's good enough to put in some excellenct performances so could stop some of our rivals picking up 3 points.

Good move for all.

If ****chops had played him from the start of last season, i believe he would have adapted to be competent in the premier league.

playing behind a shot to **** defence, certainly didn’t do him any favours

Incredible to me that we've failed to find a buyer for him.

He had an excellent reputation after his time at Preston. He is a perfectly capable keeper who I'd fully expect to see have a good career.

He's sat on his arse for months because we failed to get him a move in the summer.

And all we can do is loan him to a Championship side?

Incredible to me that we've failed to find a buyer for him.

He had an excellent reputation after his time at Preston. He is a perfectly capable keeper who I'd fully expect to see have a good career.

He's sat on his arse for months because we failed to get him a move in the summer.

And all we can do is loan him to a Championship side?
What makes you think that we failed to find him a club?

Perhaps he was happy to sit it out and see what happened, perhaps nobody would buy him due to his wages?

There are lots of reasons that you could attribute to him staying put, it doesn’t have to mean that the club failed once again, does it?

What makes you think that we failed to find him a club?

Perhaps he was happy to sit it out and see what happened, perhaps nobody would buy him due to his wages?

There are lots of reasons that you could attribute to him staying put, it doesn’t have to mean that the club failed once again, does it?

Good evening Mr. Rudkin.

"Leicester rejected an offer of around £4million from Crystal Palace last summer for Iversen and have been awaiting fresh offers for this window."

Good evening Mr. Rudkin.

"Leicester rejected an offer of around £4million from Crystal Palace last summer for Iversen and have been awaiting fresh offers for this window."
You're quoting the Daily Mail or some other such rag.

I wouldn't be selling this as fact if I were you.

Iversen straight into their team for todays cup game.

Good evening Mr. Rudkin.

If that was pre-Enzo and Hermansen then I expect he was considered 1st choice keeper at the time... nothing particularly dubious about that call.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463