January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly QPR are interested in Koumas, who is EXACTLY the player we need IMO. This is the type of player to burst the bank over Milan.

What happens if we spend all our money on him.... and then he busts his leg?? To spend all our cash on one player is suicide.

Proven in this league.

What i mean is;

a) why would wigan let him go? (especially for anything less than they paid)
b) why would he drop division? (he left West Brom because he wanted to play in the prem

He may want to work with the Milan dream....

I think you shouldd have a lok at the League table,Koumas might go from Premiership to Division 1 in a matter of months.Not a hope in hell of him coming here IMO

How about Barry Robson from Dundee United, scoring plenty of goals from midfield and earning rave reviews plus much more likely to come to us in terms of fee and wage demands than Koumas.

How about Barry Robson from Dundee United, scoring plenty of goals from midfield and earning rave reviews plus much more likely to come to us in terms of fee and wage demands than Koumas.

I mentioned him earlier but I've since learnt he is virtually a Celtic player wearing a Dundeee Utd shirt

koumas

I started a thread for howard and kavanagh, well howard signed, and kavanagh wont be long to do the same either, so i thought ive seen a lot of talk about koumas, i would love it if we got him in, i think its a long shot, hes defintley worthy of playing in the premiership, but brucey hasnt picked him in his last 4 squads for wigan, so maybe there is a possibility of him dropping down, even if its on loan, hes a class class player in the championship, so i hope milan and ian see this :p and chase the player up, id be over the moon if he came in this january window, very optimistic though. Do we really have a chance???

Re: koumas

oh ffs

Just saw this lad bang 3 goals in for Dundee on Setanta - looked very useful, but i'm sure they'd want a million for him at least.

With regards to this Barry Robson dude, don't forget how poor the standard is in the SPL. Even Steven Hughes looks good there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669