January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Leicester get a decent manager just like O'Neill and dont back him.

Mandaric back the guy or do one!

Typical Leicester get a decent manager just like O'Neill and dont back him.

Mandaric back the guy or do one!

It always amazes me how short the memories of certain City fans are.

Just back on our feet and you want to start the whole cycle of decline again, please have a serious think about what has happened at our club over the last 10 years and come back with a post that doesn't make you look like a complete tit.

Quite. People forget how the energy of Mandaric's takeover enabled us to push on from where we were. Or was it the added debt? I forget - it was so long ago. Anyway, we're in the Championship now, which we weren't a year ago. And that debt is sure to go away soon, if we close our eyes for long enough.

I'd like to wheel out the old boring comment about there being a big difference between "getting rid" of players and "receiving fees" for players. From that list, how many do you realistically think we'll receive firm cash offers for in January? My guess would be either none or maybe one...

Whats NP expected to say " ive only got £2m to spend!"
i expect 1or2 in 1or2 out.
Like it or not our players will always be "available" at the right price.

I'd like to wheel out the old boring comment about there being a big difference between "getting rid" of players and "receiving fees" for players. From that list, how many do you realistically think we'll receive firm cash offers for in January? My guess would be either none or maybe one...

Ture, would reduce the wage bill nicely though.

Just back on our feet and you want to start the whole cycle of decline again, please have a serious think about what has happened at our club over the last 10 years and come back with a post that doesn't make you look like a complete tit.

In what way is strengthening the side mean decline...we have the squad..the next step is bringing quality in.

So what you are trying to say is we stop as we are...show no ambition...carry on regardless

Pearson will be gone in a flash if Mandaric does not back him.

Dont get me Wrong i am ever grateful what Mandaric has done...but
this is now and we have to move forward!

In what way is strengthening the side mean decline...we have the squad..the next step is bringing quality in.

So what you are trying to say is we stop as we are...show no ambition...carry on regardless

Pearson will be gone in a flash if Mandaric does not back him.

Dont get me Wrong i am ever grateful what Mandaric has done...but
this is now and we have to move forward!

Mandaric doesn't have any money, therefore any money he does provide will have to be borrowed, against the club.

I believe Lako was talking about financial decline and risk, the kind of ridiculous risks that almost saw the club going out of existence.

I believe Lako was talking about financial decline and risk, the kind of ridiculous risks that almost saw the club going out of existence.

Totally correct Macky.

I've often fallen over in a forest and have never been able to establish if I've actually made a sound or not.

Made me LOL:081:

Ill throw a name into the hat. Good enough for this level IMO.

Cranberry

Technically gifted but physically inept. No pace and not strong enough. Consequently he gets outmuscled and outpaced on too many occasions. I'd sooner stick without fryatt plus a target man alongside.

Billy Sharp is another option but perhaps too similar to Fryatt. For me we need a big strong target man who will chip in with his fair share of goals - Stevie Howard or Yann now need to step forward and deliver! If these two fail then I'd quite like to see someone like Chris Iwelumo.

If he isn't good enough for Boro then he isn't good enough for us.

judging by the lack of rumours not expecting much activity!

Are you being serious, or is this some kind of festive joke?

Surely you don't equate rumours with the real world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669