Jarret targets Blues clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

from the OS:

Jason Jarrett has urged everyone to remain positive ahead of Tuesday night's rescheduled Championship clash against high-flying Birmingham City at the Walkers Stadium (7.45pm).
Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Norwich has left the Foxes just two points above the relegation zone with four matches remaining.
But while obviously disappointed, the on-loan midfielder believes the team can ill afford to dwell prior to the crunch clash.
"Obviously everyone is extremely disappointed because we were the better team in the first-half and should have finished them off," said Jarrett.
"We should have been two or three up at the break but we weren't and paid the price after half-time.
"We saw Darren Huckerby's quality; he was a handful and made us pay after the break.
"He created both of their goals but we shot ourselves in the foot and paid the price."
The Foxes are now without a victory in nine matches but despite the current situation, Jarrett insists that he and his team-mates are relishing the challenge against the third-placed Blues.
"Birmingham are a good side with a lot of quality but we know we definitely have enough quality in our side to win the game," he added.
"We need some points and quickly and that's why it's important we all stay positive.
"We are desperate for a win or two but there is no point talking about it, we need to do the business on the field."
Jarrett has also been impressed with new caretaker manager Nigel Worthington, who he also played under at Norwich.
"We were all upset to see Rob go because everyone respected him but the new manager has come in and been very professional.
"He knows what he wants and has a good way of putting it across.
"We will all be working together on the training pitches prior to Birmingham and hopefully it will prove to be enough to get us that all-important victory.
"I picked up a bit of a knock after colliding with James Wesolowski and could hardly walk, let alone run for the last half-hour at the weekend but hopefully I'll be fit for Tuesday night."

I'm glad they are relishing the Brum match.......I feckin ain't!

**** off Jarret you ****ing patronising ****. Take a long hard look at yourself. ****

This lad is only on loan to us, and has only been here for a couple of months. I wan't to hear the likes of Mcarthay or Kisnorbo coming out and explaining this "shower of Shite". They are meant to be our club captains etc, i want to hear them assuring us that all will be okay.

Got news for you Jarret....if we cant beat a side who have really nothing to play for........HOW THE DEAF HUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO GET ANYTHING OUT OF BRUM ..P.N.E
BARNSLEY, WOLVES

Oh by the way you were in midfield today were'nt you, were you and the other two.... playing hide and seek cos you were'nt playing feckin football

Gets himself in good positions but does feck all when in them, he has no ball control.

Absolutely. If he could control the ball, pass and shoot, say, he'd be one of best players in England. But avoiding getting kicked by one of your team-mates who knows what he's doing would be a fair start...

from the OS:

Jason Jarrett has urged everyone to remain positive ahead of Tuesday night's clash against high-flying Birmingham City

I always have been positive about this game and I remain so - I am absolutely positive that we will get nothing from it!

Jarret?!?!?

Did anybody actually think he was a footballer?
Come on, be honest, who really is surprised that we are well & truly bolloxed?

jarret is an arse, he knows he isnt around to stay and couldn't give a **** about our club. he is one of many players who are treating the season as a nice little run about on a field and no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363