Jjb

Status
Not open for further replies.

escos66

does anyone else think its more than a coincedence that in the year we get three new kits from jjb their owner gets a new striker for his football club quite easily.

escos66 said:
does anyone else think its more than a coincedence that in the year we get three new kits from jjb their owner gets a new striker for his football club quite easily.

To be fair to all parties I think the Connolly deal was a good one and one that could get better. I will not go into the arguments of the merits of him staying or going or the timing of the deal but the only way I could see us getting a better deal is if a PT like manager came along and offered over the odds. ;)

escos66 said:
thers always a conspiracy theorist

I really doubt that's why they bought Connolly! lol

They were desperate for a striker. Getting £2m for him is a very good deal, and if it goes to £3m then that's great!

Graz said:
I really doubt that's why they bought Connolly! lol

They were desperate for a striker. Getting £2m for him is a very good deal, and if it goes to £3m then that's great!
i agree but its not them buying him i was questioning its us selling him without any fight were we maybe keeping the sponsers happy afterall all we hear from tim davies these days is how we are trying to make money seems to me like our football clubs main priority is to be a good business not a good team!
although i could be wrong. (i usually am)

we didnt put up a fight because we havent got the finances to put up a fight when some one offers us 2m for a player.

You might suspect the name changes for free might of had something to do with it being Wigan who got him.

escos66 said:

No, it's only you.

Fox Fan said:
You might suspect the name changes for free might of had something to do with it being Wigan who got him.

well that happened with piper and sunderland and us didnt have the same sponsor...

joe501 said:
well that happened with piper and sunderland and us didnt have the same sponsor...
yeh but both teams try to play football on a pitch in a stadium. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......deff something fishy going on there.

escos66 said:

Why was that easy? £2 million? Good business that.

Avril Levein said:
Like the theory, but seems unlikely. Our kit should be supplied by nike or adidas however
because the two biggest companies in the world (even though I think Adidas is now part of Reebok?) always look to sponser second rate teams in the second tier of their own domestic leagues?:102:

fcukcov said:
because the two biggest companies in the world (even though I think Adidas is now part of Reebok?) always look to sponser second rate teams in the second tier of their own domestic leagues?:102:

Reebok is now part of Adidas

drummindefender said:
connolly has done pretty well in the prem so far dont you think ?

Seemed a bit quiet last weekend. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673