Joe_Fox draw experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Only Joe could devise a betting system. Then ask if we had £2 on a 6/1 how much would he win :icon_lol:

Han

So, one week down and already out of pocket by £20. Can't wait throw throw away 40 more!

Steven

I bet there will be no draws this weekend :icon_bigg

So it was you who put the mockers on it then. :icon_roll :icon_wink Just Man City v West Ham to rescue the situation. :icon_bigg

From the BBC. :icon_wink

Saturday, 26 September 2009
Barclays Premier League
Birmingham 1-2 Bolton
Blackburn 2-1 Aston Villa
Fulham 0-1 Arsenal
Liverpool 6-1 Hull
Portsmouth 0-1 Everton
Stoke 0-2 Man Utd
Tottenham 5-0 Burnley
Wigan 3-1 Chelsea

Sunday, 27 September 2009
Barclays Premier League
Sunderland 5-2 Wolverhampton

highland fox

There was a theory/system for doing 3-3 correct score doubles for every match on the weekend coupon for a penny unit stake some years back.I think you'd only need 2 to come in to be in profit but the bookmakers ruined it when they cut the odds from 66/1 to 50/1 for that score on the majority of matches.

highland fox

HF, did you ever have anyone doing what JF is doing in your bookies?

Never in 17 odd years of working in the Industry,clearly though it has escaped everyones radar until now....I bet Hills,Ladbrokes,Corals etc are shitting themselves

Last edited:

cleefox

Never in 17 odd years of working in the Industry,clearly though it has escaped everyones radar until now....I bet Hills,Ladbrokes,Corals etc are shitting themselves

:081:

Just wondered if anyone would have been daft enough to try it in the real world. Sort of daft thing some of the people in the bookies I used to go in would do. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Joe_Fox

So, one week down and already out of pocket by £20. Can't wait throw throw away 40 more!

£40 actually as I bet on each team to draw rather than each match :icon_cry:

Graz

There aren't many draws in the Premiership this season (which I think is good for betting, as it's usually teams drawing that mess up a bet!)

You'd be better off using this system in the Championship I think... tends to be a lot more draws, and I don't think the odds for a draw are significantly less than in the Premiership.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
£40 actually as I bet on each team to draw rather than each match :icon_cry:

Only Joe could not only devise a duff system, but also spend double the necessary amount to check it out.
:bang:

Joe_Fox

Only Joe could not only devise a duff system, but also spend double the necessary amount to check it out.
:bang:

It's working so far though Boc. I could quit now and be £32.40 up after just two weeks of the experiment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669