Joe_Fox Draws System update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a moot point

Ok, so week three is over and although not as good as the previous week, two more teams dropped out of the equation (Wolves and Wigan).

Here's how it's panning out:
Code:
Week 1: Total staked: £40, Earnings: £0, Weekly Profit/Loss: -£40, Cummulative Profit/Loss: -£40

Week 2: Total staked: £80, Earnings: £152.40, Weekly Profit/Loss: +72.40, Cummulative Profit/Loss: +£32.40

Week 2: Total staked: £80, Earnings: £62.40, Weekly Profit/Loss: -17.60, Cummulative Profit/Loss: +£14.80

So, still in profit at the moment with 8 teams left to bet on:

- Arsenal
- Birmingham
- Blackburn
- Burnley
- Chelsea
- Hull
- Liverpool
- Portsmouth

The most I've had to splash out at any one time is £120 (£40 week 1 and £80 week 2, beofre the matches) but this will nearly be eclipsed this week as I have 8 x £16 bets (£128) with £14.80 still in the bank meaning at the precise moment before kick offs on Saturday I'll be £113.20 down. Let's hope for some draws for the eight remaining teams!

Steven, could you do the odds for me please?

Any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Great week for the system this week with three more teams picking up draws leaving just five to go before I can list the results of the systems first pass.

So, here are the results from my bets this week:

Code:
Team        Odds for draw    Stake      Earnings
Arsenal      3.2             £16        £67.20
Birmingham   2.25            £16       -£16
Blackburn    5.5             £16       -£16
Burnley      2.3             £16       -£16
Chelsea      5.5             £16       -£16
Hull         2.2             £16        £51.20
Liverpool    2.25            £16       -£16
Portsmouth   2.2             £51.20     £51.20

Total: £41.60
Culminate this with the previous weeks totals and I am currently £56.40 in profit:

Code:
Week 1: -£40.00  Running Total: -£40.00
Week 2:  £72.40  Running Total:  £32.40
Week 3: -£17.60  Running Total:  £14.80
Week 4:  £41.60  Running Total:  £56.40

Just to reiterate, by following my system I am currently in profit by the amount of:

£56.40 :038::038::038:

Why did you stake £51.20 on Portsmouth? I thought this system was about doubling-up. I don't remember a £25.60 bet last week.

You know it's a typo Boc, give the lad a break.

I don't know it's a typo. It looks as though it is reproduced from a spreadsheet/database. If he has made the same typo there, perhaps his figures are wrong.

If Joe_ really has got a system to beat the bookie I'm as interested as the next man, but I'm struggling to understand it.

Anyways - I thought it was suckers that you had to give a break. Surely you're not suggesting that Joe_ is a sucker!

Sorry Boc - there was indeed a typo. Now corrected. I've also added what bets I have on next week:

Great week for the system this week with three more teams picking up draws leaving just five to go before I can list the results of the systems first pass.

So, here are the results from my bets this week:

Code:
Team        Odds for draw    Stake      Earnings
Arsenal      3.2             £16        £67.20
Birmingham   2.25            £16       -£16
Blackburn    5.5             £16       -£16
Burnley      2.3             £16       -£16
Chelsea      5.5             £16       -£16
Hull         2.2             £16        £51.20
Liverpool    2.25            £16       -£16
Portsmouth   2.2             £16        £51.20

Total: £41.60
Culminate this with the previous weeks totals and I am currently £56.40 in profit:

Code:
Week 1: -£40.00  Running Total: -£40.00
Week 2:  £72.40  Running Total:  £32.40
Week 3: -£17.60  Running Total:  £14.80
Week 4:  £41.60  Running Total:  £56.40
Just to reiterate, by following my system I am currently in profit by the amount of:

£56.40 :038::038::038:

The five teams left are as follows:

• Birmingham
  • Blackburn
  • Burnley
  • Chelsea
  • Liverpool

There will be £32 on each of these so an outlay of £160. Next update on Monday 2nd November.

The five teams left are as follows:

• Birmingham
  • Blackburn
  • Burnley
  • Chelsea
  • Liverpool

There will be £32 on each of these so an outlay of £160. Next update on Monday 2nd November.

Does anyone else not get this? At all?

:102:

So if Birmingham don't draw for 4 games, the next week you will stake over a grand on them drawing?! :icon_conf

Since I started this, the five teams above have yet to draw.
The bets on them have been £2, £4, £8 and £16 so next week it's £32 (and the week after, £64, the week after that £128).

As soon as a team draws, I don't bet on them any more.

Last edited:
For a system to be worthy of its name, it needs to consistently return a profit. The 'doubling-up on evens bets' system in Roulette would always win if it were not for the table limit.

Your 'system' relies entirely on the luck of when you decide to start it. Could you do your spreadsheet again, showing us how much you would be up of you had started with the first Prem games of the season, please.

And if you had an unlimited bank balance.

Since I started this, the five teams above have yet to draw.
The bets on them have been £2, £4, £8 and £16 so next week it's £32 (and the week after, £64, the week after that £128).

As soon as a team draws, I don't bet on them any more.

So correct me, if i am wrong you are using the Martingale Roulette system on draws to try and beat the bookies.

There is no table limit like roulette, so you have conquered that one, but you will still need to have an unlimited bank balance because say 2 teams do not draw in 20 games, you will be putting over £2million split between two games, which is unlikely you will have and that would be absolutely crazy. The martingale system will not work for you, it will work in the short term, but long term you will be the one loosing out.

Last edited:
So correct me, if i am wrong you are using the Martingale Roulette system on draws to try and beat the bookies.

There is no table limit like roulette, so you have conquered that one, but you will still need to have an unlimited bank balance because say 2 teams do not draw in 20 games, you will be putting over £2million split between two games, which is unlikely you will have and that would be absolutely crazy. The martingale system will not work for you, it will work in the short term, but long term you will be the one loosing out.

THAT was written by fludie?

Surprised he's old enough to gamble, let alone know the 'ins and outs' of roulette systems.

He hasn't conquered that one even. Bookies do limit their payouts; even big bookies like ##### will not pay out more than £1M on a Premier League wager (less on some other leagues and sports) - your local bookie will have a lower limit. Presuming an initial £1 stake and #####'s limit, this means that after 19 consecutive losing bets, he will have no way of recouping his enormous losses.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could spread my bet across several bookmakers. Get around it that way.

THAT was written by fludie?

Surprised he's old enough to gamble, let alone know the 'ins and outs' of roulette systems.

Are you kidding? He has been known to rip people off in the past with suspected stolen or dodgy goods, so shady betting systems are no problem for him I wouldn't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566