Joe_Fox new betting system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided not to put the bets on this weekend as technically I should not have bet on the boxing day games. I have effectively swapped the fixture lists. System remains live.

speechless

Wowzers that was a good move Joe_. Fancy deciding to have a break when all those 0-0 scores came in.

It's the truth, honest.

One match abandoned but 11 wins so that's a good one finally. £110 up this week taking the net loss to $285. The question I need to answer is whether the abandoned fixture counts as a score draw or a no score draw. The pools panel reckon away win so I'll take that and enter hiatus status. Feels like a tenner lost there bet hey ho huff the talbot.

The bet was cancelled, that's all I knew.

The question I need to answer is whether the abandoned fixture counts as a score draw or a no score draw.

No. The question that you need to answer is why AFTER THE EVENT you decided not to include last weekend's games. None of your inane ramblings have yet covered that.

I decided not to put the bets on this weekend as technically I should not have bet on the boxing day games. I have effectively swapped the fixture lists. System remains live.

Surely you must realise why people lose patience with you? Trust me, I've put that as nicely as I possibly can.

Why bother to give Joe the benefit of 'posts', he is clearly a BS merchant

Surely you understand that I have never asked nor expected your patience.

I have used this scheme to my advantage.

Glad one of us have!

Just in case you were wondering, last weekend didn't count due to FA cup so systemino remains on highest hiatus status. In other news, I've just sprayed poison on my oven racks to clean them and now can't cook me dinner. Mind you, its 42 degrees so could always fry an egg on a car bonnet.

Just to let you know that my creditors have been in touch and I have decided to end this betting system. It was a complete and utter failure. Stand by for a better one soon though my friends.

Just to let you know that my creditors have been in touch and I have decided to end this betting system. It was a complete and utter failure. Stand by for a better one soon though my friends.
Sad news

Laughed so hard that I had a coughing fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363