Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Joey has been suspended by man city for the rest of the season for fighting with osamane dabo in training.

Any one got any thougts on him or what hes done?

Joey has been suspended by man city for the rest of the season for fighting with osamane dabo in training.

Yes,he's an obnoxious cnut

I hope Dabo presses charges against Barton. He shouldn't be allowed to get away from assaulting someone without any repurcussions like another horrible little tw*t that springs to mind.

I was at Fulham Blackburn and met George Cohen in the process. When he found out I was a Leicester fan he immediately commented on how he thought Wise should not have been able to play or manage again after the incident with Callum Davidson. Same applies to Barton for me, at the very least he should have his contract terminated. It won't happen though because he is the best player at Man City.

I hope Dabo presses charges against Barton. He shouldn't be allowed to get away from assaulting someone without any repurcussions like another horrible little tw*t that springs to mind.

I was at Fulham Blackburn and met George Cohen in the process. When he found out I was a Leicester fan he immediately commented on how he thought Wise should not have been able to play or manage again after the incident with Callum Davidson. Same applies to Barton for me, at the very least he should have his contract terminated. It won't happen though because he is the best player at Man City.

He is a right fecker, he does not realise that he is a professional footballer and he is really lucky to be where is he and the amount he is getting paid, many man city young fans look up to him like little leicester fans did to muzzy, if he does stupid things like these he is losing his own rep and he wants to play for england he can feck off because he would just cause more problem, i've lost count of how many times he has been in the news for doing something fecking wrong. man city should just tell him to feck off and let someone else deal with him and his problems. the worst thing is he attacked him from behind which shows how little of a twat he is and how much of a prick he is. uncaring and very unprofessional.
footballer - No, a Thug + Bully - Yes. :098:

He is a right fecker, he does not realise that he is a professional footballer and he is really lucky to be where is he and the amount he is getting paid, many man city young fans look up to him like little leicester fans did to muzzy, if he does stupid things like these he is losing his own rep and he wants to play for england he can feck off because he would just cause more problem, i've lost count of how many times he has been in the news for doing something fecking wrong. man city should just tell him to feck off and let someone else deal with him and his problems. the worst thing is he attacked him from behind which shows how little of a twat he is and how much of a prick he is. uncaring and very unprofessional.
footballer - No, a Thug + Bully - Yes. :098:

He's just a typical Scouser....they are all the same

Last edited:
a real troubled family, his brother is serving sentence for a murder in a racist attack and he is bullying kids with cigars and punching and fighting. he doesnt realise how lucky he is to be a footballer, stupid bastard

he was on soccer am a few weeks/months back and i thought he came across alright as if he had learned his lesson :102:

Cracking player, would love to see him in a Leicester shirt.

Before this incident with Dabo I would have done as well. But not now, unless it comes out it that Barton was defending himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669