Josh Low & Elvis Hammond

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going to last nights match i feel inclined to comment on these two. I really don't understand what Kelly see's in them.

Josh Low is possibly the worst player we have. He was a disgrace last night. Everytime he had the ball he either passed it backwards or lost it. From the opening minute when he had a great chance to cross and smashed it into the stand until the end where he showed no urgency and wasted numerous possesion. How the hell did he last the 90 minutes? he offers us nothing at all

Elvis actually played ok for the first 30 mins or so. The one thing that infruriated me was whenever he lost it he just stopped and looked at the sky. No effort at all to win it back. You could see Kelly telling him to get back or move across and he blatantly was not listening. I know we have limited resources but i'd rather see a youngster play who's gonna run his heart out and try his best. Instead of that lazy git. There was one point in the first half where he lost it about 25 yards from goal on the right flank. Instead of going after the guy he just walked in the opposite direction.

Rant over!:icon_eek:

Last edited:
It shows you just how pitiful the team is when people have been calling for Elvis to be put in the team. He makes Akinbuyi look like Marradonna.

Last edited:
I think Low lacks confidence, understandably. I saw him pre season and he was actually quite useful but his performances just seem to get worse each week. IMO the oly reason Kelly selects his is for his heading ability from goal kicks which tbh is ridiculous.

Elvis actually played ok for the first 30 mins or so. The one thing that infruriated me was whenever he lost it he just stopped and looked at the sky. No effort at all to win it back. You could see Kelly telling him to get back or move across and he blatantly was not listening. I know we have limited resources but i'd rather see a youngster play who's gonna run his heart out and try his best. Instead of that lazy git. There was one point in the first half where he lost it about 25 yards from goal on the right flank. Instead of going after the guy he just walked in the opposite direction.

couldnt agree more..he should be reported to the trades description act he is not a striker

IMO the oly reason Kelly selects his is for his heading ability from goal kicks which tbh is ridiculous.

which half the time low jumps at the wrong time or logans goal kicks end up going straight out of play!!

I think Low lacks confidence, understandably. I saw him pre season and he was actually quite useful but his performances just seem to get worse each week. IMO the oly reason Kelly selects his is for his heading ability from goal kicks which tbh is ridiculous.

Thats another thing. He can't head either. He's massive as well and is so weak. he's pathetic. He actually looks like he knows he's shite when he plays

TBH, When I seen him at Hinckley I didnt think much of him, he couldn't beat their left-back.

Its about time Dodds was recalled from Northwich and give a chance off the bench.

It shows you just how pitiful the team is when people have been calling for Elvis to be put in the team. He makes Akinbuyi look like Marradonna.

He's still better than Fryatt.......

I wouldn't single out these two, they're all as bad/guilty as each other

Never thought it before but unless we change our Manager and get some cash to spend I can see us going down,if things stay as they are we will be relegated IMO

Never thought it before but unless we change our Manager and get some cash to spend I can see us going down,if things stay as they are we will be relegated IMO

the stench of slow decay is starting to fill the nostrils...

wish i could share your positivity :icon_conf
I'm always optimistic, thats why after 50 years I still go down to watch the only team I have ever supported. I'm always positive looking ahead. Unfortunately all the Yorkies I know are very happy to let me know when they get the better of us, so I think positive and look forward to returning some of the abuse.

I'm always optimistic, thats why after 50 years I still go down to watch the only team I have ever supported. I'm always positive looking ahead. Unfortunately all the Yorkies I know are very happy to let me know when they get the better of us, so I think positive and look forward to returning some of the abuse.

Hear! Hear! We'll give them a good stuffing on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669