June internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not watching England because I have some self respect. However, just seen that Justin has started and come off injured for them.

Justin should never have been allowed to join the England squad. He spent almost a year recovering from a bad ACL and then he has struggled to regain his form since returning.

In my opinion, he hasn't played well apart for 20 mins here and there since his return. He has been playing well within himself and looks in desperate need of a few weeks on a beach before preseason. Typically, BR overplayed him on his return which didn't help him.

Southgate is a complete idiot if he thinks Justin has been in sufficient fitness and form to play on for several weeks after the end of the season.

And yet, many, many pundits are arguing that he was England's only bright spark in the first 45 minutes.

I can see why he was chosen, he's been very good since his return despite the odd defensive brain fart here and there.

I couldn't give a flying **** about international football but I'm sure he could and I'm happy for him to be in that squad and feeling that he is achieving something.

Southgate is genuinely ****ing clueless - midfield has been a man short for the whole game (two if you count his ****ing hopeless lovechild Mason Mount) and he’s done nothing to change it

Negative boring shit as always…

8 defensive players and Mount on the wing…

Ah but we got to the semi final of the World Cup and the final of the Euros. That must mean he’s doing a super job and we should all be grateful.

Why are the changes two like for like ****ing defenders and a ****ing defensive midfielder ?

What a truly hopeless twat

Maddison would have absolutely killed ‘em, by the way

Lol

He really is shit

And yet, many, many pundits are arguing that he was England's only bright spark in the first 45 minutes.

I can see why he was chosen, he's been very good since his return despite the odd defensive brain fart here and there.

I couldn't give a flying **** about international football but I'm sure he could and I'm happy for him to be in that squad and feeling that he is achieving something.

Yes, I'd have thought even the most obtuse of our massed ranks of football analysts would have spotted the bleedin' obvious, that Justin in the first half and Bowen were the only England players who looked anything other than tired and disinterested.

Hope if he isn't on the blessed Gareth's list already he gets some more game time, as there's a full back/utility player spot waiting for him, much how Trippier was used last time around.

BN is going to love this.

What an absolute piss taker.

He had an injury over Xmas did he? Where was he the rest of the time then, in the toilet? You've started 16 of our last 42 PL matches and yet appear to be fit whenever NI want you.

He's clearly using Bale as his role model. **** the people that pay him as long as he gets his international caps.

And he's about to sign a contract extension. He's laughing at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669