junk emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
LADY MARYAM ABACHA ABACHA COURT
GIDADO ROAD
KANO - NIGERIA

DEAR MIKE ASHLEY,

I AM LADY MARYAM ABACHA, WIFE OF LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA, EX-MILITARY HEAD OF STATE OF NIGERIA WHO DIED ON THE 8TH OF JUNE 1998 OF HEART PROBLEMS. I CONTACTED YOU BECAUSE OF MY NEED TO DEAL WITH PERSONS WHOM MY FAMILY AND I HAVE HAD NO PREVIOUS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS.

SINCE THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, MY FAMILY HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO ALL SORTS OF HARASSMENT AND INTIMIDATION WITH LOTS OF NEGATIVE REPORTS EMANATING FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRESS ABOUT MY HUSBAND. THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT HAS ALSO ENSURED THAT OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE FROZEN AND ALL ASSETS SEIZED.

IT IS IN VIEW OF THIS, THAT I SEEK YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE IN THE TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF US$50,000,000 (FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) BEING THE VERY LAST OF MY FAMILY FUND IN MY POSSESSION AND CONTROL.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNEMENT SEIZED ALL OUR PROPERTIES AND FROZE ALL OUR ACCOUNTS BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL AFTER THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, BUT MY ONLY HOPE NOW IS THIS AVAILABLE US$50,000,000 CASH WHICH I CAREFULLY PACKAGED AND DEPOSITED AS PHOTOGRAPHIC MATERIALS WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN LAGOS WHERE MY BROTHER IN-LAW IS A GENERAL MANAGER.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST US IN RECEIVING THIS MONEY ON OUR BEHALF, WE SHALL GIVE YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT MY BROTHER IN-LAW MR. BELLO ABACHA IMMEDIATELY ON TELEPHONE NUMBER 234-1-7591526 OR FAX NUMBER 234-1-759O845 WHO WILL INFORM YOU PROPERLY ON THE PROCEDURES FOR EXECUTION . PLEASE, BE INFORMED THAT THIS PROPOSAL IS 100% RISK FREE. HOWEVER, THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS PROPOSAL IS VERY IMPORTANT.

MEANWHILE, OUR INTENTION IS TO INVEST THIS FUND IN YOUR COUNTRY BASED ON YOUR ADVICE AND PLEASE ENSURE TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL VERY SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL FOR OBVIOUS REASONS AND SEND TO US YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE/FACSIMILE NUMBER FOR EASY AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION.

PLEASE TREAT THIS AS A FORM OF HUMANITARIAN SERVICE BECAUSE WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF YOUR HELP.

WE AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

SINCERELY,

LADY MARYAM ABACHA.

NB: PLS REPLYS TO MR. BELLO ABACHA ON THESE NUMBERS, TEL:234-1-7591526 FAX: 234-1-7590845 OR TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected].

Dear American:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transaction is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to [email protected] so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully Minister of Treasury Paulson

:icon_lol:

Dear Jennifer
Thanks for your assistance with my request for any training equipment that Everton Football Club could donate to our newly formed under 16's football team. As per our phone conversation the lad's who play for us, 2 of them are my own sons, Where dumped by their former manager and sponser. We have managed to get a sponser and we are not asking for any financial help, just;if you could possible; donate any equipment/training aids.
We also would hope to be able to hire one of your function rooms for our end of season presentation next year.
As I said on the phone I will, with your permission, go to the local press and state how Everton Football club have helped us!
Thanks for your attention.
Gary.Ringham

Indanet F.C
Bootle & Litherland junior league

They've been on my company's events :icon_bigg

Just got this from "PayPal":

Dear customer,

Your account has been temporarily limited

Click Here to resolve the problem

Thank You.

The link goes through to http://www.capitalhouse.com.mx/secure/ (don't click it, it's a potentially dangerous site).

How do people fall for this shit.

Last edited:
Just got this from "PayPal":

Dear customer,

Your account has been temporarily limited

Click Here to resolve the problem

Thank You.

The link goes through to http://www.capitalhouse.com.mx/secure/ (don't click it, it's a potentially dangerous site).

How do people fall for this shit.

It's quite safe Matt, all they do is ask you to reconfirm your username and password, and give details of your credit card with paypal.

It's quite safe Matt, all they do is ask you to reconfirm your username and password, and give details of your credit card with paypal.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670