Speculation Kalu Uche

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Skysports.com understands Swansea and Leicester are targeting Almeria forward Kalu Uche.

The Nigeria international has been linked with a move away from the Spanish side following their relegation to the second tier last season.

Uche arrived at Almeria from Polish outfit Wisla Krakow in 2005 and has since notched up over 170 appearances for the club.

The 28-year-old, capped 31 times for the Super Eagles, also spent time on loan at Ligue 1 side Bordeaux before moving to Spain.

Premier League new-boys Swansea have made no secret of their desire to strengthen before the campaign gets underway, while Foxes boss Sven-Goran Eriksson is keen to bolster his attacking options.

Uche was also linked with a move to England last summer, when Fulham and Hull City were thought to be interested.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_7077456,00.html

Well Swansea took the last two we were targeting, so I imagine they will make it three out of three. I suppose there are some players who think playing for ANY Prem team MUST be better than playing for Super Sven!

Isn't everything only ever "paper talk"? Unless I'm staring at a player in the ground holding up a Leicester shirt with a beaming Sven next to him, I won't believe anything!

Isn't everything only ever "paper talk"? Unless I'm staring at a player in the ground holding up a Leicester shirt with a beaming Sven next to him, I won't believe anything!

Feck me your parents must of had a job getting you to believe in Santa!!!

Feck me your parents must of had a job getting you to believe in Santa!!!

:018:

Must have, my dear Watson!

And no, I don't believe I ever believed in Santa... mainly because I was so excited I couldn't sleep and saw my parents wrap the presents and put them under the tree every year!

:018:

Must have, my dear Watson!

And no, I don't believe I ever believed in Santa... mainly because I was so excited I couldn't sleep and saw my parents wrap the presents and put them under the tree every year!

:icon_lol:

He's signed for those giants of European football, Neuchâtel Xamax.

http://www.football365.com/swansea/7087178/?

Almeria have confirmed the sale of striker Kalu Uche, a target for Swansea and Leicester, to Swiss outfit Xamax for £3.5million plus add-ons.

The Swans and Foxes were also in the running for the African ace, who was linked with a move away from the Spanish side following their relegation to the second tier last season.

But the Nigeria international, who can also operate in midfield, has turned his back on a move to England.

Uche arrived at Almeria from Polish outfit Wisla Krakow in 2005 and notched up more than 170 appearances for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566