Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
**** off you useless fecker. You are not good enough by far to try to take a penalty like that.

Just **** off!

shit thread. Close it.

I thought this, now ive calmed down.

He made a big mistake, prob the worst of his career. I think he knows what he has done.

If he is here next season then i hope we get behind him.

He is a Leicester player at the minute, yes he cost us a place in the final but we need to get behind the lads and start preping for next season
No we don't, nothing will allow me to forgive him for what he did. No LCFC should forgive him either

I think he has potential but that penalty, while it doesn't do us any good - will do him some good. Obviously doesn't get the old team before self analogy in it's entirity so he will have learned a valuable lesson tonight. But christ almighty, £16m, potentially 90 down the swanny, and worse still, he really has let down everyone else at the club who worked so hard against the odds tonight..

I remember Forest away and how shit he was and getting taken off before half time....i said to my mate this pen will make up for it.........how wrong i was what a F**king T**T. I wouldn't have minded if he had t**ted it as hard as he could and the keeper saved it. A fantastic season all to be f**ked up by a moment of sheer stupidity.....i notice not one single player went to console him.....Get F**kig rid

He made a big mistake, prob the worst of his career. I think he knows what he has done.

He is a Leicester player at the minute, yes he cost us a place in the final but we need to get behind the lads and start preping for next season

Agree with you Scarby. He knows he's let all of us down, NP, his team mates, the fans. He must feel like shite at the moment in the changing rooms.

Spot on. He missed a penalty. Under more pressure than I could care to imagine. He made a mistake, and I'm sure he's absolutely distraught. Whilst he still wears a Leicester shirt, as far as I'm concerned, he's a fox.

Spot on. He missed a penalty. Under more pressure than I could care to imagine. He made a mistake, and I'm sure he's absolutely distraught. Whilst he still wears a Leicester shirt, as far as I'm concerned, he's a fox.
As much pressure as he was under, he should still have just taken a normal penalty

has to go, one goal in a meaning less game. and just cost us a potential 90 million

As much pressure as he was under, he should still have just taken a normal penalty

Exactly. Then you can have no regrets. Fecking around with that much at stake was simply wrong. That's him and Gary Lineker v Brazil on 48 goals on my 'worst penalties' list

But no point taking it out on him next season, it won't help the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669