Kerrea Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been on the moan in

Gilbert's gone back to Arsenal and Martin back to Liverpool and neither likly to feature again this seaon

Kisnorbo playing as a holding midfielder :icon_roll This is the bloke who cannot pass along the floor and was nearly hounded out of the club when he played in a similar role when he first arrived.

A sure fire way to **** up promotion.

Don't get this thing with Hobbs,one of you will say hes player of the season the next says he's shite..bizarre how opinions vary so much

Don't get this thing with Hobbs,one of you will say hes player of the season the next says he's shite..bizarre how opinions vary so much

He's a very solid centre half, but a little too slow and not nimble enough at right back, plus he didn't get forward enough. No need to play him out of position and dent his confidence IMO when we have cover with Edworthy.

He's a very solid centre half, but a little too slow and not nimble enough at right back, plus he didn't get forward enough. No need to play him out of position and dent his confidence IMO when we have cover with Edworthy.

But he's fecked isn't he,didn't he get injured then dissapeared.

Apparantly he has been training this week, not too sure though.

Oh right not sure he will manage to play all the remaining matches,seems a bit injury prone but that might be down to him being about 43

Oh right not sure he will manage to play all the remaining matches,seems a bit injury prone but that might be down to him being about 43

The problem is, if he playes Morrison or hobbs at right back it guarantees that he will have to play Brown or Kisnorbo in the centre, and I do not like that.

Just out of interest who was the person challenging Dobie when he scored? I havent watched the game back and at the time I was too pi55ed off to look.

Last edited:
Edworthy at RB surely? Hobbs and Morrison in the centre. I really have no idea why Morrison is dropped for the likes of Brown/Kisnorbo, anyone know what he has done wrong?

Just out of interest who was the person challenging Dobie when he scored? I havent watched the game back and at the time I was too pi55ed off to look.

Just watched World and it was Brown and Kisnorbo, I don't want to add to the Kisnorbo hate, but it looks like Brown was about to head the ball and Kisnorbo backs into him. I suppose though it could be Kisnorbo was about to get it and Brown jumped over his back.

Thanks to Newton I have now seen the goal, Keeper should have definitely saved it, he was on that side of the goal for FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669