Kevin Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Indeed Homer. I just saw this too.

He must go straigt in to the team on Saturday, glad I've got a ticket now :D

Anyone know much about him?

All I know is that he's two footed and normally plays on the wing - although I'm pretty sure he's played at full back as well

Left hand side maybe ??

Yeah I think we need someone out there. Its not like hes gonna drop Scowy so I guess the writing is on the wall for either Wilcox or Stewart. Hopefully both if Makin is fit!!

Can't say I'm dancing up and down with delight, but you never know

Might give some the of the others 'a kick up the arse' they need just seeing Mickey is getting someone else in.

oh Kevin, oh Kevin, how lovely are your branches.

I think this signing strengthens things up a lot if this guy proves to be any good. I can see him playing Tiatto LB, Scowy LW, Canero/Makin RB and Harper RW. From what I have seen of him he seems to be a good natural winger type player which is what we've been missing but only time will tell.

i wouldnt have been overly impressed in the past but right now anyone who can pass a ball would be a bonus :roll:

"Will" be a good signing, I say will because although it`s on the official site, the deal is not yet done, should be finalised tomorrow though !

good luck to Mr. Harper...

Nice to see Micky going for youth again... why the fcuk didn't he go for O'neill from Pompey inatead/aswell...

Am I right in saying Kevin Harper played or the sheep at one time... and while up in Scotland he made his name at hibs???

Adams said: "His addition to the squad will increase the creativity down the right-hand side."

Scowie back on the left on Saturday, then

Q: Why did we buy Canero, and why did we keep Gillespie ?[/quote]

we kept Gillespie cos' no other mugs would take him off our hands... he's still available on a free as far as I know... better question would be why did we sign him in the first place and give him more than a one year contract...

Gillespie on a free....better inform them up here at Fort William FC.

Kevin Harper - Jim Smith favourite (both Derby and Portsmouth)..pacey right-winger but pretty eratic at best...surely we should be looking to strengthen at left wing, what with Jordan / Wilcox struggling?

They didnt want 2 lest O'neill go, and i cant blame them.

Scowcroft on the left unless hes upfront instead of dion, which i think could happen!!

don't get to excited about him he's on a month's loan, any good and pompy aren't doing to well they'll have him back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566