Wolverhampton Civic Hall (November 18)
Manchester Apollo (20)
Hull Arena (21)
Glasgow Academy (22)
Newcastle Academy (23)
Nottingham Rock City (25)
London Brixton Academy (27, 28)

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Tickets available tomorrow 9am, available on ticketmaster, no idea on price though. Will it be worth going? They sounded a little ropey live on Radio 1.

i'm gonna try for nottingham on the saturday 25th tmr

ticketmaster eh?

what's all this about sold out, better not be, grrr

Scarby is talking about a select number from a club. Tomorrow, they will be about 5 agencies selling them.

Scarby and his boss will sell half of them as we will most 'fans' in the select club.

Be on E-Bay by tomorrow at 10 am, make an out-of-site bid to the auctioner and you'll have tickets.

Well your boss is a twat who is making proper music fans suffer. I have no respect for people like your boss. I could understand if you want to offer someone like Loughboro or Darth at face value or a fiver more I could understand.
He doesn't mention a price, he may only put a £5er on them

its a dog eat dog young hazza

why didnt you join the club then?

I would be able to get to any of the gigs anyway.
But I have been in the situation where I have missed out because of silly touts joining clubs which I have joined out of interest.

Really, its wrong for e-bay to place them on there but its not their fault.

Its just plain wrong. Its being greedy. Its a sin! (ott)

I would be able to get to any of the gigs anyway.
But I have been in the situation where I have missed out because of silly touts joining clubs which I have joined out of interest.

Really, its wrong for e-bay to place them on there but its not their fault.

Its just plain wrong. Its being greedy. Its a sin! (ott)

i agree but he isnt really a tout because he went for everyone and wss told they were sold out then went for brixton again and got 4 - for 4 of us at work - and then got an email through saying he had 4 hull tickets-

i agree but he isnt really a tout because he went for everyone and wss told they were sold out then went for brixton again and got 4 - for 4 of us at work - and then got an email through saying he had 4 hull tickets-

Understandable in that respect, why doesn't he ring around to ask anyone else?

I had a spare Summer Sundae ticket rather than send it on e-bay. We (me and my mate) decided that we should ring around or contact to ask everyone, we got someone who didnt turn up and we didnt sell to the touts outside.

Then again we got for nowt but werent charge anybody

Last edited:
Understandable in that respect, why does he ring around to ask anyone else?

i think if a mate asks him he will gladly sell them at face value to them, im buying a hull ticket at cost plus 10pound (and that includes transport there and back from Hull)

he knows he can make a bit of money on ebay as there is a demand for them, and if people want to play silly money its up to them. But i agree it isnt really fair on the fans that cant afford expensive ticket prices and have been on the phone for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669