Knockaert arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knockaert was denied bail and will stay in custody to face a range of gun-related charges, including reckless discharge of a restricted firearm.

Police allege Knockaert fired a single round from a Ruger .22-calibre pistol after being awoken by a noise from the kitchen in his apartment -- a place he shared with a roommate and whose girlfriend was a frequent presence.

The shot sailed clean through a garbage can and lodged in the doorframe of the couple's bedroom, Devine was told.

Knockaert is alleged to have then entered their room while still brandishing the gun and angrily accusing her of taking his grub. The couple quickly dressed and fled, with the roommate calling police to the scene.

The woman later informally told police Knockaert had accused her of stealing a can of his beans.

"She said she showed the accused the can he was referring to, which actually turned out to be a can of Alpha-Getti that she had purchased," Dojack said.

The woman felt "confident she had been shot at".

Knockaert was peacefully taken into custody following the standoff, which required police to bring in their heavily armed tactical support unit.

He told investigators he had no intention of hurting anyone and that "the reason he fired the gun was the woman 'was driving me crazy, she just didn't listen'," Dojack told Devine

Never ever steal a Frenchman's tin of alphagetti, ever. Sure everybody knows that, this woman is clearly deranged. She's the one that should be locked up.

Last edited:
Is all based on the posted picture

Last edited:
Except it was him. It was even verified.

Far enough then, when it was started, several players confirmed it wasn't him so I didn't bother with it after that. Seems Vardy was punched in Republic, Knockaert stepped in and was arrested/cautioned. That's if you believe the type of person who will call someone LAD for fighting.

I've heard a story that Vardy got beat up last night.
Ross mentioned this about half an hour ago. Forest fans I hear. But knowing Sheffield clubs, if thats where he was last night, it could have been any random nutter. I see a whole road of them sometimes when picking my daughter up from clubbing just off West Street.

Last edited:
Not sure why our players are in places like Republic. Surely it's not just so they can shag a young tart?

Someone asked Vardy on Twitter about the rumour he got "done over" last night. Vardy said decent rumour, but it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669