Confirmed Transfer Kramarić loaned to Hoffenheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZLYSflWcAA5QdI.jpg

Hoffenheim

Bottom of the Bundesliga. It'll be like stepping back a year in time for him but it might be a good move all round.

Shock of the season!

Doesn't mention an agreed fee to make it permanent so it would be good if he could go there, score a load and then come back here to challenge for a place next season.

Glad he's gone though as he was wasting away here at the time but surely we've got to be looking at another striker now as an injury to Vardy and/or Shinji then we would be ****ed pretty much.

I think that's great news. Hoffenheim play in a competitive league and hopefully he will get game time to prove he can do it.

He proved he could do it before he came here - and then failed to prove he could do it here. Good luck to him and all that but I don't want him back, it's time for both parties to move on.

:(:(
He proved he could do it before he came here - and then failed to prove he could do it here. Good luck to him and all that but I don't want him back, it's time for both parties to move on.
Where will you be moving to then? We'll miss you :(

We've got a player that can take free kicks, AND get them on target! How exciting.

I think the last was Knockaert? I don't remember Mahrez ever scoring a free kick. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong?

We've got a player that can take free kicks, AND get them on target! How exciting.

I think the last was Knockaert? I don't remember Mahrez ever scoring a free kick. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong?
Probably right, but probably wrong thread though.

Couldn't they have taken Ulloa as well?

This has to mean we have someone lined up?

3 strikers isn't enough. Especially when one of them looks like he has one leg 8 inches shorter than the other when he runs.

I was just about to ask 'who?'

I can't say that I'd heard much about the before but their wiki page makes a fascinating read. 25 years ago they were playing at Level 8 of the German Pyramid and are based in a village with only 3,000 inhabitants. Many might wonder whether City 2015/16 might mirror their 2008/09 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566