Academy Layton Ndukwu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Scored for England U17's tonight in a 2-1 defeat against Portugal U17's. :038::038:

should have had 2 more yesterday against italy but 1 ruled off side dubious at best and 1 over the line ruled play on by ref 40 yds away!
fingers crossed hes got a big future

should have had 2 more yesterday against italy but 1 ruled off side dubious at best and 1 over the line ruled play on by ref 40 yds away!
fingers crossed hes got a big future

If he makes decisions like that, I hope he has no future at all!

scored again today for leicester ahead of a trip to Cyprus with England u17s euro qualifiers
Are you related to Layton in any way? All your 5 posts so far has been about him. Nothing wrong with that at all though. Can you tell us something more about him? What's his strenghts? Does he have potential to make it all the way to the first team any time soon?

Are you his dad?

Are you related to Layton in any way? All your 5 posts so far has been about him. Nothing wrong with that at all though. Can you tell us something more about him? What's his strenghts? Does he have potential to make it all the way to the first team any time soon?
Why elaborate it when you can put it short and sweet like Jeff?

no not related but he caught my eye for england u17s against portugal and again against italy 2 days later. IM origanally from leicester myself so like to take an interest. hes 2 footed and not selfish from what ive seen and seemed to do the right thing where as some of the other lads at england level hung on to the ball too much.could be wrong but he looks a good prospect and know hes played u21 level pre season at leicester even though he was 15! just think talent is worth recognising?Darnell Johnson looks good too and he also impressed me as a defender at England level. big and strong with a good eye2 young prospects who will do well from what ive seen

Last edited:
no not related but he caught my eye for england u17s against portugal and again against italy 2 days later. IM origanally from leicester myself so like to take an interest. hes 2 footed and not selfish from what ive seen and seemed to do the right thing where as some of the other lads at england level hung on to the ball too much.could be wrong but he looks a good prospect and know hes played u21 level pre season at leicester even though he was 15! just think talent is worth recognising?Darnell Johnson looks good too and he also impressed me as a defender at England level. big and strong with a good eye2 young prospects who will do well from what ive seen

Thanks. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570