lazzers eating out guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevie baby lived in Belgium for a while and picked up a taste for these things. His favourite dish is kitten tongues served on a bed of wren's spleen.

I used to love duck and plum sauce sarnies from M&S :icon_lol:
I've only eaten duck out at Pearl City. Has anybody been there lately? I only went the once on my brother's 21st which was some years ago and wondered if it was still good but pricy :102:

I used to love duck and plum sauce sarnies from M&S :icon_lol:
I've only eaten duck out at Pearl City. Has anybody been there lately? I only went the once on my brother's 21st which was some years ago and wondered if it was still good but pricy :102:

£3.50 a head? :icon_wink

Eating Ducks or Rabbits just doesn't seem right to me

Why? If you have made the decision to eat meat then why does it matter where it comes from. What's the difference between eating a Duck or a Chicken? The only arguement is what is the best way to seve them.

£3.50 a head? :icon_wink

:038: :038: :038: I was waiting for that :icon_wink

When I was younger, it was the place to eat, but I haven't heard of anybody going there for ages, and I know it's still in business.
Would like to go out somewhere for some decent nosh soon (hopefully have something to celebrate :icon_wink ) so I'll be keeping a keen eye on this thread. Only problem is, hubby doesn't do foreign or spicy which seems to rule out virtually everywhere mentioned so far :icon_roll

MG- peal city or as my mrs called it when booking a table "hello is that pearl harbour" :icon_redf :icon_roll ffs:icon_lol: is still going but not as popular as it used to be .
My recommendation for your non foreign cuisine special night out would be

1. Cow and plough-stoughton

beware though as it has gone up in price from the last time you went to a bernie inn ;) :icon_lol:

I've never been to a Bernie Inn :102:
Have I not lived? :icon_wink

Isn't the Cow & Plough the Real Ale place that used to be at the farm park? One of hubby's colleagues goes there regularly and if he's the kind of clientele that frequents it, I don't think I'll bother.

Last edited:

Isn't the Cow & Plough the Real Ale place that used to be at the farm park? One of hubby's colleagues goes there regularly and if he's the kind of clientele that frequents it, I don't think I'll bother.

whats a bernie inn???

iwas thinking that? maybe we're a bit too young, all these old farts wittering on about the good ol' days, bernie inns and bryl creme:icon_lol:
You people just don't know fine dining :icon_roll

Why? If you have made the decision to eat meat then why does it matter where it comes from. What's the difference between eating a Duck or a Chicken? The only arguement is what is the best way to seve them.

I don't eat red meat,not sure if Duck is,Not for any other reason than i don't like the taste of it

well it was vey nice when i went . The pub was full of beardy real ale camra geeks but the restuarant is seperate to it and imo vey nice.

well it was vey nice when i went . The pub was full of beardy real ale camra geeks but the restuarant is seperate to it and imo vey nice.

Supping away at Old Rogers Nob not doubt. :icon_roll

I went there when it was part of The Farm Park,it was ok but a bit manky inside but at least it looked like a Pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669