LCFC.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I've set up a new user, LCFC.com which will automatically start a new thread in the LCFC forum when a new story appears on the official site.

This is just a test at the moment, please use this thread to comment on how the system is working.

ah right, I thought it was someone taking the piss :icon_lol:

SilverFox

It isn't something anyone on this site has to contributed, more rather the club's spin on things. One of my main reasons for using this site is because it isn't really run by the club. This feature is like having a constant official pop up.

It isn't anything personal Jeff it just isn't my cup of tea.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It isn't something anyone on this site has to contributed, more rather the club's spin on things. One of my main reasons for using this site is because it isn't really run by the club. This feature is like having a constant official pop up.

The OS does have a load of stuff that's obviously crap, but so do other sites, and some posters on here post nothing but crap - would you like me to ban them too?

If you reallydon't want to read it you can change your settings in your control panel to ignore anything posted by LCFC.com.

But if the majority opinion is the same as SF's I'll probably disable it anyway, this is just a test at the moment.

highland fox

Could all the LCFC.Com stuff just come under one topic in the LCFC Forum,like a sticky then if you don't want to read it you don't have to:102:

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
Did you not spot the sig?

Maybe I should make it more obvious by putting it in the body of the post instead of the sig.

I didn't to be honest. :icon_redf

It isn't anything personal Jeff it just isn't my cup of tea.

I don't think it is so bad, people can always respond to the LCFC.com posts with an irrational, or rational, rant & rave if they want to.

Ox Fox

I think it's rather sweet how several people have sent a piece of code a "welcome to Talking Balls" message

Ox Fox

Unfortunately this piece of code is temperamental, it's refusing to run automatically :icon_conf

Treat it rough Jeff, code like that needs to learn respect :079:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Unfortunately this piece of code is temperamental, it's refusing to run automatically :icon_conf
So, the club look for the same attributes in code as they do for managers and players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669