LCFC development centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking in to it TBH :icon_wink

Don't look into it too closely and/or for too long. If some ****er were to sneak up on you and pull the handles together, you could suddenly be without a nose. And then how would you smell?

Congratulations Newts and well done to young Newts.

Nice one newts, I hope to see young J play for Leicester City one day - keep his feet on the ground like :icon_bigg

Newts, do yourself and your son a favour, get him enrolled into my football school, we are a technical based school originaly from holland. We are now a global brand, endorsed by Adidas, and work with a number of national assosiastions, including the new FA Skills programme. We will not teach them tactics of the game, we will not be telling your lad he is a left winger. We will simpy supply him with a foundation of technical skill, which he can then go on from, and become what ever his ability will allow. We have a few boys who are now in pro club academys, but they still come to us for that technical education. And pro clubs allow it because we are not teams, we do not play competative (league) games.

Hey it's only a suggestion, you can tell me to do one, but we start allowing kids who are at club level from 6 yrs & upwards. And while i'm at it, i'm thinking of running a class for Adults, for those that would like some ideas for their teams, or for those that are just looking to get fit. If anyone fancies it, just PM me.

Graham ( and sorry for it sounding like an advert)

check it out beforehand or it could be like the german training camp in mike bassett (mark lawrenson??, we ran out of money!!)

:icon_bigg

We managed to teach our son how to wipe his own arse last week and i was over the moon so i can imagine how proud you must be feeling.

Hopefully we'll experience the same happiness as you and your family have had as he has his driving test coming up soon, fifth time lucky.

Well done to Newts Junior. Would you want him to play for Leicester or do you have greater ambitions for him? I'm not sure I'd like to read some of the comments made on this site about my own son.

- On this note, I apologise about any comments I have made about Stearman looking like the deformed 'monster' in The Goonies. If you're reading this Tricky, or Tricky's Dad, in my defence my eyesight is worse than BG's and I do find it hard to grade men's sex appeal.

I usually rate them purely on cock length and so have had to make a judgement only his packet size in the LCFC calendar. If you would like a more realistic rating please pm with with a link to a picture of his cock. If the picture were to have some kind of reference object for a size comparison this would help.

Well done to Newts Junior. Would you want him to play for Leicester or do you have greater ambitions for him? I'm not sure I'd like to read some of the comments made on this site about my own son.

We are just happy the club have spotted him ,we did have a offer to go to Villa with him we had a look around their training camp at Tamworth.

It was up to my lad where he wanted to go, he made his mind up he wanted to go to city .

As to Ambitions for him ,he's only 6 lets take it one step at a time ,we are not rushing in to this as at this age the most important thing is that he has fun

Well the day has come for my son, he's made the LCFC development team which is going to be held at the john cleveland school in Hinckley

He will be starting in about two weeks time.

I am so proud of him ,he is the youngest player they have taken on thus far.

anyone want to see us on the start time is 4:45 till 5:45

well done son :038::038::038::038:

Newts, that's BRILLIANT! Well done to your son! Amazing!

My son at 15 got a National Gold Medal in swimming, was Midlands' champion, and went on to swim for Oxford Uni, and got his Blue.

He then gave up (training in swimming is just horrendous). But it remains his life-sport. It gives him so much pleasure, even now, at 35, and I'm not at all sorry that I supported him, as a single parent, every metre of the way.

May your son find achievement and happiness, as mine did, and does.

Lots of congratulations to your wonderful son! And his wonderful dad!

xx

That's brilliant, Newts!

How amazing!

I'll never forget how it felt for me when my son won the National Gold Medal in swimming relay freestyle for Leicester, at 15.

I share in your joy, and hopes.

My son went on to get an Oxford Blue in swimming. He still swims, at the age of 35.

I am one proud mum!

xxx

Newts, that's BRILLIANT! Well done to your son! Amazing!

My son at 15 got a National Gold Medal in swimming, was Midlands' champion, and went on to swim for Oxford Uni, and got his Blue.

He then gave up (training in swimming is just horrendous). But it remains his life-sport. It gives him so much pleasure, even now, at 35, and I'm not at all sorry that I supported him, as a single parent, every metre of the way.

May your son find achievement and happiness, as mine did, and does.

Lots of congratulations to your wonderful son! And his wonderful dad!

xx

errr........

What date and day is it as I work nearby and will pop along for a look at the future star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669