LCFC players at the ACON

I think it's old age, you know. I've got to the point where if a neighbour's ball comes over the fence I threaten to put a bloody knife through it, I can't work my ****ing, idiotic, electric car, I think all music is shit and I'm looking at holidays to Madeira. I'm an enlarged prostate away from becoming Victor Meldrew.

I'll cheer up, my old mucker.
The thing about Meldrew that people forget is that all the shit that got on his tits was actually valid. Being a miserable, hateful old **** is precisely the right reaction to this cesspool of a world once you reach the age where booze,drugs,music,casual sex & all the other things that distract you in your youth lose their lustre.

Carry on being a ****. It's the only viable response to this joke we all live in.

So. If Fatawu had joined his national team for this, he'd now be out and available to play for us on Saturday.

Staying here fecked us at Coventry and possibly on Monday, given how much less capable McAteer is.

Two more games to go where his absence will be costly.

He's my favourite player but he made a couple of very dumb decisions for him and us. And he's indirectly kicked Chris Hughton in the knackers as well.

So. If Fatawu had joined his national team for this, he'd now be out and available to play for us on Saturday.
If Fatawu had joined his national team, he might have helped them stay in and therefore be unavailable to play for us on Saturday.
If ifs and buts were pots and pa...

Also I think Chris Hughton would have had no problem eventually getting fired with or without Fatawu.....

Staying here fecked us at Coventry and possibly on Monday, given how much less capable McAteer is.

He's my favourite player but he made a couple of very dumb decisions for him and us. And he's indirectly kicked Chris Hughton in the knackers as well.

Calm down dear

It's done and Houghton would have got them dumped out regardless because he's absolutely shit.

Lad made a mistake, it's football.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Or he’d have helped them through and he’d still be unavailable
If he’d gone to the tournament he still wouldn’t have been available Monday
Instead of potentially up to four
And he's indirectly kicked Chris Hughton in the knackers as well.
Implying that you already know the above, which means this is your wibblest post of the year so far.

Patson’s coming home, he’s coming home, he’s coming

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664