Under 21s LCFC U21s v Liverpool U21s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streams available at the usual places too.

It's free on SKY if anyone is interested.

I got home at 6:50. Plugged my old Sky box into the TV. No signal. Bugger.

Several years ago someone cut through the satellite dish cable when pruning a hedge. I'd done a repair using some coaxial cable and some electrical tape. It was still working a couple months ago, but I suspected that was where the problem was.
After delving into the hedge I managed to find the cable. I cut the tape away from the cable and it was corroded at both ends. So I went into the garage and found the right tools, some tape and another length of cable. I cut away the ends of the cable and twisted the wires together, then taped them up again.
Then I went to have a look at the TV, to see a message on channel 429 to say that it's not available. It might be free, but you still need an up to date Sky viewing card to view the channel. At least I've got my satellite signal back. Until it rains, anyway.

So how are we playing?

Several years ago someone cut through the satellite dish cable when pruning a hedge. I'd done a repair using some coaxial cable and some electrical tape. It was still working a couple months ago, but I suspected that was where the problem was.
After delving into the hedge I managed to find the cable. I cut the tape away from the cable and it was corroded at both ends. So I went into the garage and found the right tools, some tape and another length of cable. I cut away the ends of the cable and twisted the wires together, then taped them up again.
Then I went to have a look at the TV, to see a message on channel 429 to say that it's not available. It might be free, but you still need an up to date Sky viewing card to view the channel. At least I've got my satellite signal back. Until it rains, anyway.

So how are we playing?

To be fair, we don't look bad. 0-0 at the moment with a few minutes to half time. Passing the ball well and had the better chances. Zoom is shit though

Bit pish to me

Cain and Hopper look decent, and one of the lads at back

Knockaert constantly giving the ball away and then moaning at everyone else, even at this level

Last edited:
It'll be Sesay homer.

Him and Cain look the best for me and really impressed with Cain.

Knocky has looked decent but probably should be looking a bit better at this level. He's given the ball away a few times but not constantly imo.

Tad hard on Knockaert, thought he's looked OK, in the main, seems the most likely to make something happen, does like a moan though.

So how are we playing?

I think the game is being screened on YouTube but I might be wrong

Just checked and it is live on YouTube.

Last edited:
Last edited:
And now Liverpool scored. Don't know the score though.

And as soon as I start watching they concede. I really worry about the future of this football club. Everybody out. Especially Bogglehole or Roodkin or whoever runs the under21s

And as soon as I start watching they concede. I really worry about the future of this football club. Everybody out. Especially Bogglehole or Roodkin or whoever runs the under21s
Booo!! You out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570