lcfc website

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'M SAYING IS TRUE FANS WILL STILL BE THERE NEXT SEASON SUPPORTING LEICESTER CITY I WILL WHAT ABOUT YOU ?

If Holloway stays no, if he's sacked or has the decency to resign, then we'll be renewing our three season tickets. To keep Holloway on would be to reward abject failure.

If someone left insulting personal comments about members of my family on the message board of my employer, I'd most certainly complain.

Yeah but I'd say you were pretty stupid to be reading the message board the day after your husband took the proud history of the club he works for to depths it has never sampled before.

Just stay off the board and spend some of your husband's money on a short spring break.

If someone left insulting personal comments about members of my family on the message board of my employer, I'd most certainly complain.
But how do we all know about Holloway's family?, how do we know the problems he's faced in life?

Answer.......because he uses his family as a weapon to gain sympathy and popularity. He can't have it both ways, Des. If he wants to keep his family out of his work life, he has to shut up about them.

Yes he's proud of them, but so are all of us.

But I agree, why anybody would insult his family when there are so many insults that can be aimed at him is beyond me. And I also agree that it's bang out of order and and a very shallow thing to do.

But how do we all know about Holloway's family?, how do we know the problems he's faced in life?

Answer.......because he uses his family as a weapon to gain sympathy and popularity. He can't have it both ways, Des. If he wants to keep his family out of his work life, he has to shut up about them.

Yes he's proud of them, but so are all of us.

I'm not proud of Holloways family - I don't even know them.

this from Ollie

"The players in the dressing room are absolutely devastated. You just can't describe it. And that is going to be the mood across the city now. We have broken your hearts and you deserve better than this. But don's give up. It is a magnificent club."

you dont say you thick twat :icon_evil:098::098::098::098:

"I feel responsible for everything. I was talking about getting into the Play Offs when I first came here because I genuinely believed that was possible. But nearly every single thing we have touched hasn't worked out.

well ferk off then :098::icon_evil

Last edited:
Maybe now he and MM will get the message that Hollowbrain is not wanted and hasn't been for some time.

LCFC have taken the message board of the internet cus leicester fans were venting there anger. I think after all our club has put us through the club is bang out of order for doing this. We pay good money and have a right to say how we feel. I shouldnt be suprised though cus this club no longer cares what the fans think.
I cant believe how they betray our opinions

few clubs care what the fans think...." we are now customers" not fans/supporters welcome to 2008

ANTI FOOTBALL MODERN

Its obviously out of order people posting stuff about his wife and kids etc but tbh what did she expect to read after her husband had just taken the Club down.I'm amazed she was reading it yesterday of all days.

good man...i couldnt have wrote welcome to euro96 ( the catalyst of the face painted "new fan"
Football has gone.

The days of the Manager wearing his suit and only seeing the players on match days and for bollockings has gone, the days when players feared the Manager out of a healthy respect have gone.

Football died the day the players started earning more than the Manager.

Football has gone.

The days of the Manager wearing his suit and only seeing the players on match days and for bollockings has gone, the days when players feared the Manager out of a healthy respect have gone.
Football died the day the players started earning more than the Manager.

Perhaps giving the job of 'director of football' to Dean Richards or Martin Johnson would sort that one out. I sometimes think a hefty dose of intimidation would do wonders for motivation...

Perhaps giving the job of 'director of football' to Dean Richards or Martin Johnson would sort that one out. I sometimes think a hefty dose of intimidation would do wonders for motivation...

No it wont ...the players still get there hefty wedge each month............. so why should they bother

the pocket or less of it is the only thing these people know.
fine 'um 12 months wages for imitating professional football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670