Leave Blake alone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

I know its not everyone but for god sake give this guy a break!!
He got barely a minute against West Ham, then did ok against Derby. Fair enough, he was poor against Millwall, and then didn't play against Watford! He only signed for us right on the eve of the season. If he's like this in 7 or 8 more games time then understandable, but lay off and give him a chance. Some of u need to start supporting the team!

Chris_Unwin said:
He got barely a minute against West Ham, then did ok against Derby. Fair enough, he was poor against Millwall, and then didn't play against Watford! He only signed for us right on the eve of the season. If he's like this in 7 or 8 more games time then understandable, but lay off and give him a chance. Some of u need to start supporting the team!

He was ****ing awful against Derby!!

No I will not leave him alone!

1) he should not allow himself to get so unfit

2) if a player plays crap I have a right to say so!

3) Only the player is to blame if he can't be bother to chase balls!

Why leave him alone? a very average signing, only signed for cover but we pay his wages and he will get alot more a week than the average punter, to much for a bit part player.

Should get paid only if he scores, would run about a bit more then!

Chris_Unwin said:

I don't see how he and Benjamin should get picked over Wright (who I know isn't great but is better than Blake and Benjamin). However, I agree with you...wait till he is fit then criticise. I also agree that there is not enough vocal support of our team. Instead of just criticising what is bad lets try and pick up on the good things as well!

E.g. Doesn't Ian Walker have a lovely hair do? :lol:

He has always been a player who flatters to deceive, so he was a signing by MA in the Hignett, Curtis and others mode.

anybody that voices their displeasure at anything LCFC on this site wil still be there in their seats getting behind the team whenever needed.That is what this site is for to exchange and air opinions.better here than in the stands eh ? :roll:

lazzer said:
anybody that voices their displeasure at anything LCFC on this site wil still be there in their seats getting behind the team whenever needed.That is what this site is for to exchange and air opinions.better here than in the stands eh ? :roll:

The voice of reason. :wink:

lazzer said:

I couldn't agree more! Nothing annoys me quite asmuch as this guy infront of me who shouts abuse at all of OUR players! Never sings, claps, makes and positive sound (in onecase he didn't cheer when we scored). It makes me livid that he thinks that just because he pays his money he can shout negatives rather than positves!

Surely this come on to the pitch and has an effect on the players!

he was shite for wolves and has been shite where ever he played just because he signed for us, doesn't mean i'm going to like him straight away, he's going to have to prove himself in a big way.

Against derby, he never won a header, never put any effort in, never looked intrested, then big trev came on, won balls, 100% effort, chased everything, he might not be a great player skill wise, but i wouldn't sell him because we have blake!

I can't remember Dickov setting the world on fire before he joined us but he then went on to play well for us. That is just one example. Give the bloke a break if he only does with us what Brian Deane did the last time we went up then I will be happy.

dickov never set the world a light, but he had the effort and fight to win balls to chase balls, and looked like he was earning his wages. blake, doesn't he looks like he's there to get paid and doesn't care if he or leicester do well!

leicester_til_i_die said:
dickov never set the world a light, but he had the effort and fight to win balls to chase balls, and looked like he was earning his wages. blake, doesn't he looks like he's there to get paid and doesn't care if he or leicester do well!

I'm not sure that you can tell that after about 50 minutes of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566