Lee Hoos Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess it's not great news to hear you've lost / got rid of your CEO at this crucial deal-making time of year whatever we thought of him.

I've already posted a list of 20 possible replacements to Top. I'll let you know the content of this list when there is a full moon on the third week in december and my aunt has made stew for tea.

Which wouldn't suprise in the least. Maybe doesn't see eye to eye, with Top and his dad, certainly his comments about a reserve team seems strange given Svens comments whwn he first arrived about the need for one.

what a shame we won't get to read anymore of his insights in the mercury.

To be honest,I don't know if he is any good at his job or not so I can't comment on that. But rumours were he was involved in Pearson leaving etc so good riddance if so.

I wonder if Lee Hoos enjoys working for dodgy foreign owners. First Milan now Venkys. Weren't he involved with the icelandic folks at West Ham too?

I wonder if Lee Hoos enjoys working for dodgy foreign owners. First Milan now Venkys. Weren't he involved with the icelandic folks at West Ham too?

He hasn't gone to Blackburn. SJN read the link wrong. Former Commercial Director Paul Hunt went to Blackburn. I don't think there is any information about what Hoos will do next.

Right Gaz, looks like there has been a clear out of dead wood, clearly Hoos and the rest seen as impediments, wonder how much Sven has been involved in these decisions.

Right Gaz, looks like there has been a clear out of dead wood, clearly Hoos and the rest seen as impediments, wonder how much Sven has been involved in these decisions.

I really hope he didn't, the day a manager starts having a say in who the board members are then we end up in another MON/GO4 situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669