Post Match Leeds 3 Leicester 1

We were superior in every department for 79 minutes, but
robbed by the linesman of Daka's goal,
stuffed by Daka's calamitous miss,
then a spectacular 'Spursy bottle job' collapse to let in 3 late goals

We can’t keep missing chances and be surprised when we let them back in. We were in total control and Mavididi or Daka need to finish their chance or the ref needs to grow a pair and overrule the offside

40 shots in the last two games and two defeats. It's a lack of ruthlessness.

Wibble wibble ****ing wibble

We were well in charge and then following subs shit ourselves. That's Brendan style stuff, care to explain why it's not? It's not a first either

We just can't be trusted. Somebody needs to tell this **** that possession means ****ing nothing if you don't score during those periods. & on top of everything I can just see us mentally crumble now & shit ourselves for a month.

2 games without Vestergaard now too. What a ****ing pile of dog. I can't think of another team that should win 3 or 4 nil contriving to lose 3-1.

How the **** can you win a game 3-1 when you've barely even been in it? ****ing furious.

Plenty of villians, not sure Enzo is one of them.

Daka and Mavididi absolutely should bury their chances. Daka with Ade Akinbiyi levels of finishing when he has more than a split second.

The refs were dreadful and a perfectly good goal was struck off.

Vestergaard having a nervous breakdown in the last half hour.

If I was to criticize Enzo: Albrighton should be preferred to Mcateer, especially in an environment like that.

We, yet again, don’t finish a team off and pay a hefty price.

Rest of the season is going to be ****ing horrible and tense now, even if we are in the box seat.

We were well in charge and then following subs shit ourselves. That's Brendan style stuff, care to explain why it's not? It's not a first either

Why on earth didn't the players grow in confidence when Kasey 'fecking' McAteer came on?

QPR, Hull and Sunderland. They are all dog shit. Who gives a ****. **** em all.

Best performance of the season? Give me a break. We had a spell in the first half during which we scored and then took our foot off the gas where Leeds dominated the remainder of the half. Second half great start, we got robbed, then missed two gilt edged chances and then after it was like Brendan Rodgers came back for a cameo pulling the strings in the last 10 mins..

2 very lucky goals for them really, huge deflections.

Agree with the rest of your post but will focus on this bit. Same as Ipswich, it's something we invite so isn't really that unlucky.

We just can't be trusted. Somebody needs to tell this **** that possession means ****ing nothing if you don't score during those periods. & on top of everything I can just see us mentally crumble now & shit ourselves for a month.

2 games without Vestergaard now too. What a ****ing pile of dog. I can't think of another team that should win 3 or 4 nil contriving to lose 3-1.

How the **** can you win a game 3-1 when you've barely even been in it? ****ing furious.
This ****...being the manager that has over seen a rebuild that has taken up clear at the top and coast the league?

Your a ****ing idiot.

Best performance of the season? Give me a break. We had a spell in the first half during which we scored and then took our foot off the gas where Leeds dominated the remainder of the half. Second half great start, we got robbed, then missed two gilt edged chances and then after it was like Brendan Rodgers came back for a cameo pulling the strings in the last 10 mins..
I thought we ****ing battered them for most of the match. Should have been far out of sight.

As soon as Daka does what he did we all knew what was coming.

Agree with the rest of your post but will focus on this bit. Same as Ipswich, it's something we invite so isn't really that unlucky.

Exactly. We drop really deep and basically watch the opposition play about on the edge of our box. It's inviting the sort of goals we concede in these games.

That ****ing miss from Daka…. WTF????

I know Mavididi missed a great chance too. But at least he was running at full pace and was holding off a defender.

I’ve supported and praised Daka, but that miss was truly ****ing atrocious. A Sunday league level effort.

I don’t think we’re bottling anything. We are just not taking our chances. And no, that isn’t the same thing. For 80 mins we bossed that game. Shouldn’t have had a goal disallowed, but in fairness, the linesman should have seen it come off the Leeds player but I can see how he missed it.

So ****ing frustrating and annoying. That’s 7 extra points we should have taken off Leeds and Ipswich.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463